Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

So i thought a poll would be a good idea to see who thinks Pacquiao has a chance.

For me i think Mayweather will taunt him and dance around the ring and ultimately win the fight on points with all 3 judges in favour of Mayweather.

How do you see the fight going?

Guest MattP

Pacman picks up a few round early with high workrate and throws a lot of punches, as fight goes on Floyd runs and counters all night long and wins the last few comfortably.

Mayweather wins the fight around 115-113. Maybe 116-112.

Basically i'm gonna state the obvious here but Mayweather is worthy favourite, but the way I see it Pacquiao hits harder and has faster hands, Mayweather is a better weaver with faster feet, it's all a question weather Pacquiao can connect, if he can, consistantly I can see Pacquiao winning if not it'll be Mayweather on points.

If it goes to points Mayweather wins, Pacquiao will need a KO to win.

I'd like a few quid on Pacquiao but 2/1 doesn't tempt me, I have a feeling Betfred will boost Pacquiao's price in the morning though and if they do to a decent enough price i'll have a bit on Manny.

Guest MattP

Think - Mayweather on pts

Hope - Manny in the first 30 seconds

Think - Mayweather on pts

Hope - Manny in the first 30 seconds

Exactly where I'm at.

Streams seem quite easy to find on PC, not sure about phone users ect. Quite likely most of the working streams will go down around the first bell. Dominoes also have an offer on for any pizza any size delivered for nine quid, collected for seven; I'm considering it.

Edit : Someone just said this is was 'bigger than the world cup, more money in it'

Edited by SpazticChicken