Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Definitely a fight that splits the two types of fight lover....

Mayweather is the master of evasion, defense and doing enough to get by to win on points. Technically superb but not particularly easy on the eye.

Pacquaio is one for the action lovers who enjoy seeing a fighter actually go for it.

Me, personally, I was in the Pacquaio camp. I prefer his boxing style and he's just such a better human being! That being said, I can 100% appreciate Mayweather's ability.

I thought the scoring was probably a bit off, perhaps a bit tighter. I don't feel Pacquaio was praised enough for actually trying to make it a fight, and Mayweather wasn't punished for his pushing down (was it 5 times in the end).

The final things that about made me sick were Mayweather's thanking of god (urgh, cliche or what), his shoutouts to sponsors (part of the reason people dislike him, he's purely money motivated), and then the terrible questions aimed at Pacquaio....that guy was like the Stringer of boxing!

Edited by Darkon84

I admit I dont watch lots and lots so boxing but watch it quite often. Just cant get my head around the fact that so many people/experts are spaffing over mayweather. It feels like I have just watched the wrestling, the whole thing just looks scripted.

There was only one that looked like he got hurt at any point and that was mayweather. He was rocked several times, gobsmacked. Wont be to fussed about watching another fight for awhile.