Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

I've no doubt that fights almost as big as this one have been fixed before and will be fixed again, and this one easily could of been fixed, it's the most corrupt sport on earth bar none as far as I'm aware, but even if it was fixed beforehand it didn't make a difference this time because Money clearly won the fight by a margin.

I suppose faking an injury that will need an operation that will keep you out of action for a year could be all part of the plan...

Not really no. The superior boxer on the night won. Not a single reputable source has mentioned anything about it being a fix either, that says it all for me.

Like they would. Boxing is one of the most fixed sports in the world. Scoring was horribly wrong and a lot closer fight than some actually think.

Shambles is what it was. If Mayweather fights Khan he will leave him as a cabbage.

I think Khan may cause him a few problems tbh he has s better reach than manny so mayweather won't be able to just jab for 12 rounds

Edited by chapero82

Anthony Joshua wins again. 2nd round, What a knockout, ouch.

Again not really a test but I think his next fight will be abit of a test, Kevin Johnson. May 30th.

Yep another great performance.

He'll flatten Johnson, if you ask me.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Conning the public by putting him in with so many stiffs now.

Not his fault mind.

Not really a con, got to work your way up, it's not like they are PPV events.

As it's been pointed out Johnson will be a step up but it's one he'll manage with ease I'd of thought. Didn't even look like he was trying tonight.

Not really a con, got to work your way up, it's not like they are PPV events.

As it's been pointed out Johnson will be a step up but it's one he'll manage with ease I'd of thought. Didn't even look like he was trying tonight.

I get it for the first six contests but fighting fat or old (or both) opponents in 12 bouts in which you've not broken sweat and not been past three rounds can't help the learning curve. Might as well go and watch a mugging.

I know he's only fought bums so far but Joshua really does look the absolute business.

About halfway through that recording taken about 4-5 years ago, Tyson Fury admits that Joshua absolutely beat him up in sparring...