Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Around 10pm

Mitchell fight will be a good one before it though I should imagine. Got KO written all over it one way or the other (it'll go to points now)

Cheers.

That'll be one hell of a shiner on his left eye.

Gutted! Yeah was a safe bet ordering it as the online stream is hit and miss.

Think you should only miss 2 fights so should be safe for the main 4

Yeah I missed about half of the Selby fight aswell. Glad I saw the Mitchell one in full though! Thought the ref was going to let him carry on for a second, but he did the right thing, had to be stopped.

Can't fault AJ but i'm highly disappointed in Johnson, I have said on here I am a massive fan of AJ but Johnson seemed to let him win that, Johnson had no defence it was almost as if he was letting AJ hit him, a free target.

Take nothing away for AJ he can only fight whats infront of him.

Can't fault AJ but i'm highly disappointed in Johnson, I have said on here I am a massive fan of AJ but Johnson seemed to let him win that, Johnson had no defence it was almost as if he was letting AJ hit him, a free target.

Take nothing away for AJ he can only fight whats infront of him.

lol old man on his way out, always going to happen. 

Stick Joshua in the ring with Fury next, we all want to see that tw@t get a good hiding.

I know again the opposition was limited but I think Anthony Joshua could be the first ever person to actually take somebody's head clean off..haha..power is frightening.

Feel for Mitchell but super super impressed with Selby, improved massively over last 18 month's.

What did everybody think of the Howard Foster "early stoppage"? Nowhere near as bad as the Groves stopage for me and pretty justified,but he does seem to jump in at strange times.

I have never really enjoyed watching Brook fighting.... I find a lot of his fights boring... but I'm coming to the conclusion that its because he's so blooming good that most other fighters can't raise a fight against him...