Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to the Broner v Porter fight, could be a cracker.

No surprise Paul Smith was nowhere near making the weight, only has a punchers chance so guess he was happy to take the criticism and loss of purse if it gives more of a chance...which it won't anyway in my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

Froch is a warrior, I'm glad he's retired though, He's had some brutal fights over the years and that can take it's toll on a fighters well being, and apart

from him being a notts forest fan he actually comes across as a decent guy. He's had success and he's got respect so nothing more to prove for the

guy.  :thumbup:

Guest MattP

Genuine legend, I'll never ever forget listening to his fight with Jermain Taylor, it was the stuff every boxer must dream about in terms of a finish.

The Groves fights weren't him at his best but probably the ones he'll be remembered among the wider public for, for boxing fans the fights against Taylor, Abraham and Kessler are probably his top three.

Genuine legend, I'll never ever forget listening to his fight with Jermain Taylor, it was the stuff every boxer must dream about in terms of a finish.

The Groves fights weren't him at his best but probably the ones he'll be remembered among the wider public for, for boxing fans the fights against Taylor, Abraham and Kessler are probably his top three.

That second fight against Kessler was replayed on Sky a couple of days ago. Superb.

David Price knocked out stone cold inside two rounds by a chubby little Turk in Germany tonight.  Career over.  His hand speed, movement and punch resistance are an absolute embarrassment for a man once talked about as a contender.

All I can say after watching the fight is that thankfully he will just walk away with a lost career because if he'd have fought someone like Joshua with a performance like that he might have lost his life instead.

David Price knocked out stone cold inside two rounds by a chubby little Turk in Germany tonight. Career over. His hand speed, movement and punch resistance are an absolute embarrassment for a man once talked about as a contender.

All I can say after watching the fight is that thankfully he will just walk away with a lost career because if he'd have fought someone like Joshua with a performance like that he might have lost his life instead.

That was a bad KO. Looks like he's the white A-Force.

David Price knocked out stone cold inside two rounds by a chubby little Turk in Germany tonight. Career over. His hand speed, movement and punch resistance are an absolute embarrassment for a man once talked about as a contender.

Who is training him lately!? Cannot believe how naive he fights when he knows he has never had a chin.

His movement is painful to watch and as mentioned if he carries on I dread to think what a serious banger could do to him.

Hope he considers his options now because as well as the physical dangers surely on his mind he must know if he gets tagged at any point it's game over.

Who is training him lately!? Cannot believe how naive he fights when he knows he has never had a chin.

His movement is painful to watch and as mentioned if he carries on I dread to think what a serious banger could do to him.

Hope he considers his options now because as well as the physical dangers surely on his mind he must know if he gets tagged at any point it's game over.

The problem he'll have now if he carries on is in his head, he'll be shit scared to come out and mix it just like Audley was. You cant really get away with that at heavyweight.

Some good boxing tonight, Frampton, Quigg and the return of Crolla.

Frampton and Quigg should win. How does everyone think Crolla will get on?

I think I only watched 1 of his fights before, I only really know of him because of his terrible injury so don't really know much about him or how good he is.

Edited by Matt

Some good boxing tonight, Frampton, Quigg and the return of Crolla.

Frampton and Quigg should win. How does everyone think Crolla will get on?

I think I only watched 1 of his fights before, I only really know of him because of his terrible injury so don't really know much about him or how good he is.

Impressive by Quigg, would still favour Frampton if the fight ever gets , saying that as we speak Frampton in a real war on ITV

Crolla has improved massively but just has no real one punch knockout power so think he gets stopped late on or beaten on points