Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Thank christ I don't bet on Boxing anymore, much prefer to lose my cash on football.

Really chuffed for Crolla mind

I should have waited for scorecards..shocking...Feel for the lad

Edited by EastAnglianFox

Poor decision and hopefully a rematch is ordered, could well have been a DSQF for repeated low blows and had Crolla a few points up without the points deductions, would be interested to see the scoring and judges should be made to explain them.

Seen worse decisions tbh. Was a very close fight. Crolla probably took it after the deductions but it wasn't an absolute robbery despite what sky would have you believe.

This...after initially thinking it was a robbery last night have watched it again today on mute and although I still had Crolla a round up you could not argue with a close decision either way.

I think many (including myself) got caught up with the whole Crolla story line and found myself giving him all the close rounds just out of sentiment.

Oh no it was close don't get me wrong, like I said I only just had Crolla winning (Before deductions) but the fact Perez has 2 points deducted had Crolla clearly winning for me.

Like I said 4 low blows, warned for all of them, and then there were a couple on the wrong side of the refs view that went unmissed, you could argue Perez deserved to be DQed.

Edited by Matt

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gotta feel sorry for Dave Ryan, clearly winning, getting into thr latter rounds, all of a sudden his back goes, locks up, something goes wrong seperate to whats gone on in the fight and the fight is stopped, genuinely feel sorry for the bloke, despite what people on here think of him, probably wanting him to lose just because he's from Derby :rolleyes::yawn:

Edited by Matt

• 2 weeks later...