Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Completely broke apparantly.

The sad thing is, he might get another big payday but he'll blow it all again.

The bloke is a fvcking idiot.

Had to sell his boxing ring and gym didn't he?

Can see a couple of big pay days, possibly like a Dillian Whyte pending the state of him once Joshua has finished with him.

Even if he fancies going back to cruiser weight Tony Bellew has said he wants that fight, but he's a bigger twat than Haye!

Is Haye really broke? Has he admitted it and do we know that for a fact? I'd be surprised. What has he blown all his money on I wonder? He doesn't seem the type to piss it up the wall. Always came across as quite shrewd and educated to me.

And I'm a bit surprised at all the hate towards him too. Even aged 35 I think he can still mix it with the big boys. He's fit and hungry so I wouldn't be surprised to see him challenging again. He may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'm a fan of David Haye. One of the most talented fighters we've produced in a long time. Good luck to him I say..

When English fighters fight fighters from overseas, as a rule, I always back the English guy, but I really hope Klitscho (sp?) batters him, he's such a goon.

He carrys an Irish passport , he is a pikey what do people expect ?

Billy Joe Saunders same way another gobby knacker

Really??

I find him a breath of fresh air,suppose whatever rocks your boat.

I think he may trouble The champ

He is a business man and Boy is he making money,

He is a chaotic man but a very interesting man !

I like you find him a breath of fresh air !

He challenges everyone watching him to love or hate him but your never ambivalent !

I think he is just comical and a bit of a nutter at the same time, hope he knocks him out as I will be backing him at those odds.

AND THE NEW!

Get on ! It's a present :)

Just got around to watching the gloves are off.

For the first time I think I saw a bit of fear from Fury, he seemed to be happy to admit Wlad's age was the issue so he is almost admitting himself he wouldn't be able to match him at his best, one thing he does have is size though, Wlad shouldn't be able to hold and lean as much as usual.

I think it will be a typical Wlad fight, jab, hold, jab, hold, lean, left foot stepping on Fury so he can't get any leverage and then possibly a late stoppage. Hard to see Fury staying off the canvas when you look at the fighters who have knocked him down.

Just got around to watching the gloves are off.

For the first time I think I saw a bit of fear from Fury, he seemed to be happy to admit Wlad's age was the issue so he is almost admitting himself he wouldn't be able to match him at his best, one thing he does have is size though, Wlad shouldn't be able to hold and lean as much as usual.

I think it will be a typical Wlad fight, jab, hold, jab, hold, lean, left foot stepping on Fury so he can't get any leverage and then possibly a late stoppage. Hard to see Fury staying off the canvas when you look at the fighters who have knocked him down.

Hard to see him not getting up !

He fears no man he is a typical pikey

What he fears is loosing

I think what's made me pay for this one is exactly what you say it won't be a typical fight for Wlad

I genuinely think fury wins as Long as that sneaky left hook shot of wlads Doesn't land right on the button

Hard to see him not getting up !

He fears no man he is a typical pikey

What he fears is loosing

I think what's made me pay for this one is exactly what you say it won't be a typical fight for Wlad

I genuinely think fury wins as Long as that sneaky left hook shot of wlads Doesn't land right on the button

I've not seen anything so far from Fury to suggest he can live with Klitschko, Fury hasn't really faced a proper puncher yet, if Wlad catches him properly with an overhand right he won't be getting up.

Doesn't matter if you fear losing at all, if you meet someone better than you in a boxing ring you more than likely lose, problem is I just don't see how he'll be able to get inside of Wlad's jab enough to bank enough rounds, can only see a Fury KO to win and when you think he couldn't put away Johnson in 12 I don't see him getting to Wladimir unless he does something really stupid.

I have a soft spot for both fighters, always liked Wlad and you really do have to watch him live just to see how fast his hands are and how powerful that jab is, it's like a sledgehammer when he times it right and you can see why fighters are scared to jump forward to him, I like the Fury's as well though, met Hughie a couple of years back at a show in Coaville and he introduced us to everyone, lovely people and not what you expect at all.

I've not seen anything so far from Fury to suggest he can live with Klitschko, Fury hasn't really faced a proper puncher yet, if Wlad catches him properly with an overhand right he won't be getting up.

Doesn't matter if you fear losing at all, if you meet someone better than you in a boxing ring you more than likely lose, problem is I just don't see how he'll be able to get inside of Wlad's jab enough to bank enough rounds, can only see a Fury KO to win and when you think he couldn't put away Johnson in 12 I don't see him getting to Wladimir unless he does something really stupid.

I have a soft spot for both fighters, always liked Wlad and you really do have to watch him live just to see how fast his hands are and how powerful that jab is, it's like a sledgehammer when he times it right and you can see why fighters are scared to jump forward to him, I like the Fury's as well though, met Hughie a couple of years back at a show in Coaville and he introduced us to everyone, lovely people and not what you expect at all.

Good post.

What has annoyed me over the past few years is the desire to turn a truly artful, beautiful and brutal sport which I love into some kind of Wrestlemania, trash talking, Gobbshite of an industry that is entirely beneath the sport.

I suppose that's why I'm a little turned off by Fury and his pantomime antics. He's perhaps an exception though as he's daft enough to believe his own hype.

I respect Vlad however, for many reasons.

On an aside - did anybody who watched the Crolla fight watch his 32 year old experienced opponent go down in the 5th like a sack of **** via a bodyshot feel a tad surprised and maybe a bit uncomfortable? It perhaps didn't look quite right to me and I wondered if anybody else felt the same.

Good post.

What has annoyed me over the past few years is the desire to turn a truly artful, beautiful and brutal sport which I love into some kind of Wrestlemania, trash talking, Gobbshite of an industry that is entirely beneath the sport.

I suppose that's why I'm a little turned off by Fury and his pantomime antics. He's perhaps an exception though as he's daft enough to believe his own hype.

I respect Vlad however, for many reasons.

On an aside - did anybody who watched the Crolla fight watch his 32 year old experienced opponent go down in the 5th like a sack of **** via a bodyshot feel a tad surprised and maybe a bit uncomfortable? It perhaps didn't look quite right to me and I wondered if anybody else felt the same.

I boxed to a decent standard and a rib tickler can hurt but blow me that guy went down like a Ak 47 shot him

And he was not exactly wincing more looking at corner and if he had been really got he would be feeling sick and rolling a bit more !

I was shocked infact I straight away thought this is a fit up and a promise of a massive pay day for a 3rd fight in 2017

The lad earned more in those two fights than in the rest of his career !

So yea I'm with you didn't look right

I'm with @@Swan Lesta - leave the antics to the WWE and keep boxing about the fighting. I've no problem with a bit of psychological warfare if a fighter and their camp is smart enough to get in to the head of the opposition.

But Klitch is one of the most experienced and definitely the most intelligent boxer on the planet. Fury isn't doing it for anyone other than his own image.

I don't see why you'd need to do that if your talent spoke for itself.

This trash talk is hardly new, Mohammed Ali was doing it in the 70s. Now with pay per view it's more in the fighter's interest than ever. Nobody is forcing you to take it seriously. 

There's a rather large chasm between 'having the gift of the gab / a style to your persona and just being a loud-mouthed bellend.