Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Good interview with Fury on 5Live.Take away the so called trash talk that's been going on for decades,and he comes across as a genuinely decent bloke (if people can leave their pre judged preconceptions aboit him)

• Like 1

I'm excited for this, been watching Fury for a while now.

Don't think he'll win, but it'll be a good fight. I hope he does though, would breathe fresh air into the division.

Good post.

What has annoyed me over the past few years is the desire to turn a truly artful, beautiful and brutal sport which I love into some kind of Wrestlemania, trash talking, Gobbshite of an industry that is entirely beneath the sport.

I suppose that's why I'm a little turned off by Fury and his pantomime antics. He's perhaps an exception though as he's daft enough to believe his own hype.

I respect Vlad however, for many reasons.

On an aside - did anybody who watched the Crolla fight watch his 32 year old experienced opponent go down in the 5th like a sack of **** via a bodyshot feel a tad surprised and maybe a bit uncomfortable? It perhaps didn't look quite right to me and I wondered if anybody else felt the same.

Agree with everything here, boxing has unfortunately got more of this because it works, people want to see two people who hate each other fight, the era of the four kings is long gone.

The KO was very strange, even more so when you see how tough Perez has been in the past.

Fury could pull out, the ring is too soft now... oh man...

First the gloves were wrong and now the ring. Sounds like Fury is running scared to me. I'm bored of Klitchcos dominance and would love a change, but would much rather Joshua stole his crown.

he wins this comfortably unless the judges go home as per. which they probably will. and then we have the shock that he didnt win when he should then we have the rematch and it will just be another episode of boxing everyone gets bored of