Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Enjoy your winnings pal,atleast you knew what you were on about...unlike ALOT of others!!!

Thanks man

I boxed quite a bit and against many travellers and I have known about this guy for 12 years !

I had no doubt I even doubled him with Vardy at 7-4 anytime to score and 7-2 Tyson !

Amazing stuff , his kit manager Asif lost his son 10 weeks ago and the whole team supported him !

Tyson is special , let's all enjoy his madness but also his talent

Thanks again

Sorry but that was perfect from Fury. Switch hit all fight and didnt stop moving. Wlad couldnt get near him.

I know he acts like a **** and looks like shit compared to the cut physiques of Wilder, Joshua, Haye etc, but credit where it's due. He is gameplan was excellent and executed perfectly.

i hate him what a c unt

Yes but your an irrelevant tosser

And he isn't

So really who cares what you think twat !

What is it with Brits ?

I'm lost... how... he had no control in that fight..

Vlad schooled the fight every round

You obviously never boxed a championship round at any level

Good night !

Sorry but that was perfect from Fury. Switch hit all fight and didnt stop moving. Wlad couldnt get near him.

I know he acts like a **** and looks like shit compared to the cut physiques of Wilder, Joshua, Haye etc, but credit where it's due. He is gameplan was excellent and executed perfectly.

Well said !

Well that should shut a few people up!!!

Nice one Fury!!!!

Us ethnic minorities have to stick tight lol

Tyson fury 4-1 to win is an early Christmas present

Get on !

And the NEW.....

28klbeo.jpg

Tomorrow I order an new 5 series ha ha ha lol

Yes but your an irrelevant tosser

And he isn't

So really who cares what you think twat !

What is it with Brits ?

You obviously never boxed a championship round at any level

Good night !

Well said !

Us ethnic minorities have to stick tight lol

Vlad controlled the ring all night... apart from r9 when on the ropes he was technically superior and the better fighter

I'm lost... how... he had no control in that fight..

Vlad schooled the fight every round

Top trolling!!

Like him or not it's a new British World Champion beating one of the best that has been, in his own back yard..

Surely we can celebrate that without having to bring, Wilder, Joshua etc into it, that's for another day.

Well done Tyson.

First the gloves were wrong and now the ring. Sounds like Fury is running scared to me. I'm bored of Klitchcos dominance and would love a change, but would much rather Joshua stole his crown.

Ha ha ha scared !

The Russian was scared shitless was cheating all the way !

Top trolling!!

Like him or not it's a new British World Champion beating one of the best that has been, in his own back yard..

Surely we can celebrate that without having to bring, Wilder, Joshua etc into it, that's for another day.

Well done Tyson.

I'm not trolling, but I know when a fighter was mastered... fury did nothing tonight but I guess that is how bad the division has come..