Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

It was definitely a Fury win but awful fight no matter what you say. No more than 2 'big' punches in the whole fight.

Fury v Joshua would probably be better. AJ will at least throw punches

AJ is 5 fights away and fury will make him go the 3 eliminator fights that will be the first 100m fight in UK

Dropofclaridge in being a knob to anyone who disagrees shocker.

No just showing up fools for being fools

I called it and called it BIG !

Laced up , banged up , tooled up , wised up !

Thought fury had him by about 3-4 rounds, and he managed the fight incredibly well. Not sure about singing 6 out of 10 for that effort.

Generous ! He wouldn't make boot camp lol

Your wrong have been posting crap all night

Your stance was Vlad was in control

Look at the figures

I repeat you know nothing

Turn of the phone chief !

2wp5l06.jpg

I have it wrong I admit... drank a few I admit.. just saw Vlad in the center all night... had some whisk's all night. Edited by foxes_rule1978

G'won Fury!!!

£10 on @ 5/1 (Betfred boost).

Tbh I didn't know who I wanted to win, was happy either way, I like both, I respect Klitschko hugely, but I liked Fury, likewise Klitschko but as a boxer find him abit boring (The heavyweight Mayweather as I call him, very good at what he does....defending - effective, successful, you have to admire it, but abit boring)

Whilst I was edging towards Fury for this fight, this all sets up a Fury v Joshua, surely? And I think Joshua will make mincemeat of Fury, and will wholeheartedly be supporting Joshua if what I have suggested is the outcome.

G'won Fury!!!

Tbh I didn't know who I wanted to win, was happy either way, I like both, I respect Klitschko hugely, but I liked Fury, likewise Klitschko but as a boxer find him abit boring (The heavyweight Mayweather as I call him, very good at what he does....defending - effective, successful, you have to admire it, but abit boring)

Whilst I was edging towards Fury for this fight, this all sets up a Fury v Joshua, surely? And I think Joshua will make mincemeat of Fury, and will wholeheartedly be supporting Joshua if what I have suggested is the outcome.

Fury has already admitted that when he bought Joshua in to spar with him when Joshua was still an amateur, Joshua gave him a right pasting....

G'won Fury!!!

Joshua's not ready, Haye will start making a noise if he wins his comeback, and Deontay Wilder has said he wants fury, I think he needs an easy first defence then go after the unification fight with Wilder.