Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Delighted for Fury. Started to worry when he was putting his hands behind his back and show-boating a bit even in round 1, but the worry was unjustified. 

Wasn't a classic but got the result he deserved. Nice bit of singing at the end showing the love for his wife.

If this were any other UK fighter I think we'd be hearing a lot more about it on UK Sports news, hardly seen a peep on tv this morning.

G'won Fury!!!

£10 on @ 5/1 (Betfred boost).

Tbh I didn't know who I wanted to win, was happy either way, I like both, I respect Klitschko hugely, but I liked Fury, likewise Klitschko but as a boxer find him abit boring (The heavyweight Mayweather as I call him, very good at what he does....defending - effective, successful, you have to admire it, but abit boring)

Whilst I was edging towards Fury for this fight, this all sets up a Fury v Joshua, surely? And I think Joshua will make mincemeat of Fury, and will wholeheartedly be supporting Joshua if what I have suggested is the outcome.

AJ needs 5 more fights

If he fought Tyson in January , Tyson would murder him!

I'd like to see Vlad turn up and fight him in a re-match.

Might happen , but it won't

Unbelievable that this isnt getting the coverage it deserves. He's gone over to Germany and won a unanimous victory against an undisputed heavyweight champion who hadnt lost for 10 years.

Nobody gave him a prayer and he produced the goods. He now holds the most coveted prize in world sport and there's hardly a whisper.

I'd like to see him go straight for Wilder and unify the division. Forget all this talk of Joshua or Haye. Neither deserve a shot at this stage. Unify then go from there.

• Like 1

Proper WUM but part of the job is to sell tickets and generate interest and hype things up and if that means £££millions in PPV subscriptions of people wanting to see him knocked out so be it. Talking the talk is one thing but the guy has gone over to the other guys back  yard and done a number on him out boxing a great over 12 rounds and has surprised many so hats off to him and the greatest respect.

Hopefully we may even get an insight into what he is really like away from the boxing so those who judge him but don't know him can see the man behind the act.

Proper WUM but part of the job is to sell tickets and generate interest and hype things up and if that means £££millions in PPV subscriptions of people wanting to see him knocked out so be it. Talking the talk is one thing but the guy has gone over to the other guys back  yard and done a number on him out boxing a great over 12 rounds and has surprised many so hats off to him and the greatest respect.

Hopefully we may even get an insight into what he is really like away from the boxing so those who judge him but don't know him can see the man behind the act.

IFL TV , Kugan and his team have spent years talking to him

He is polarising and a bit stupid at times but he isn't a bad one

His half brother is 16 or 17 Tommy , watch out for Him he could be a middleweight superstar !

Epic Picture !

2hnm96s.jpg

I think I hate him more than David Haye and I never thought i'd hate a British Heavyweight more than him.

Really your going to die a very young man with all that HATE ?

I can detest and be ambivalent towards many people

But HATE ? ....... Think you really need to know someone and have them do untold damage to you physically and mentally to hate !

But hey ho angry young men like you need an avenue let off steam !

Really your going to die a very young man with all that HATE ?

I can detest and be ambivalent towards many people

But HATE ? ....... Think you really need to know someone and have them do untold damage to you physically and mentally to hate !

But hey ho angry young men like you need an avenue let off steam !

Let it go now dropof.

Haters just gonna hate!!! lol

Joshua's not ready, Haye will start making a noise if he wins his comeback, and Deontay Wilder has said he wants fury, I think he needs an easy first defence then go after the unification fight with Wilder.

AJ needs 5 more fights

If he fought Tyson in January , Tyson would murder him!

Might happen , but it won't

I didn't mean straight away but in the near future, as you've said 5 fights.

As for Fury v Haye, Haye doesn't deserve it, At one point I liked him but i've lost so much respect for Haye, I think Fury would be tempted by that fight purely from a revenge (Of fucking him about though) point of view, It would be a short fight resulting in Haye being KOed.

I didn't mean straight away but in the near future, as you've said 5 fights.

As for Fury v Haye, Haye doesn't deserve it, At one point I liked him but i've lost so much respect for Haye, I think Fury would be tempted by that fight purely from a revenge (Of fucking him about though) point of view, It would be a short fight resulting in Haye being KOed.

Haye will need to trolly up 10-15m for Tyson to fight him !

Eddie Hearn has hit the nail on the heads in his interview on it

Eddie knows AJ beats Fury and beats him well BUT firstly has to prove himself

But Fury might mature into something special

That fight yesterday was like two big travellers outside a kebab house on a Saturday night !

But we shall see some cracking fights over next few years !

There is a traveller lad in Harborough he could be decent as well Reuben Arrowsmith , I like this kid he fights again soon he has something if he can keep his feet on ground !

Edited by dropofclaridge

How anyone can call fury anything is beyond me , he went to Germany and to get a points decision is amazing acheivement. He's mouthed off and backed it up last night. Great times for British boxing atm. Fury vs AJ at Wembley someday next summer will be huge. I hope he goes after that chump wilder first and gets all the belts. Wilder wouldn't be able to cope with fury.