Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Fury doesn't get the "credit he deserves" because he's just a really unlikeable person. I can't knock what he's done, to go over to Germany and beat Klitschko is incredible (won me £50 too), but it really isn't hard to see why people don't warm to him.

Unless he fights popular British fighters, he won't be selling out any football stadiums over here.

Hats off to Tyson, to go and beat Wlad in his own back yard is a hell of an achievement, he isn't the classiest boxer but he used his size to bully Klitschko, something no one has ever done before. I'd love to see a rematch as well to see what Wlad would come to the table with next time, if he got more aggressive (which is might now he has nothing to lose) it could be a classic.

I do wish Haye would shut his mouth though, you were shit at heavyweight, you beat a corpse in Ruiz and a lug in Valuev being getting your ass handed to you. You have no place getting back in the ring now to con the public out of even more money.

Hats off to Tyson, to go and beat Wlad in his own back yard is a hell of an achievement, he isn't the classiest boxer but he used his size to bully Klitschko, something no one has ever done before. I'd love to see a rematch as well to see what Wlad would come to the table with next time, if he got more aggressive (which is might now he has nothing to lose) it could be a classic.

I do wish Haye would shut his mouth though, you were shit at heavyweight, you beat a corpse in Ruiz and a lug in Valuev being getting your ass handed to you. You have no place getting back in the ring now to con the public out of even more money.

Agree so much about Haye. Fury said that he has so little respect for Haye that if he found himself as a mandatory challenger for the belts, he'd rather vacate than give Haye the payday of a title fight.

Agree so much about Haye. Fury said that he has so little respect for Haye that if he found himself as a mandatory challenger for the belts, he'd rather vacate than give Haye the payday of a title fight.

I hope he sticks to that as well, even more so given Haye has blown his money.

Haye will need to trolly up 10-15m for Tyson to fight him !

Eddie Hearn has hit the nail on the heads in his interview on it

Eddie knows AJ beats Fury and beats him well BUT firstly has to prove himself

But Fury might mature into something special

That fight yesterday was like two big travellers outside a kebab house on a Saturday night !

But we shall see some cracking fights over next few years !

There is a traveller lad in Harborough he could be decent as well Reuben Arrowsmith , I like this kid he fights again soon he has something if he can keep his feet on ground !

Yeah i'm from Harborough as well, he's been on the Harborough mail loads recently. Joined Ricky Hatton for training or something earlier in the year

So your father's fathers being born under English occupation, speaking English, makes you English?

Fair point on one hand , but on another he was a Major general in the Soviet airforce , hardly the position of An occupied and oppressed person?

No catholic in Northern Ireland would be such in the British army ! That's real occupation to the majority of Catholics in Northern Ireland

Both his sons Vlad and Vitali also swore An oath of loyalty to the USSR

But if you want to view them as Overseas born Ukrainians that's all good

I'll fall into line

The Ukrainian boys it is

Yeah i'm from Harborough as well, he's been on the Harborough mail loads recently. Joined Ricky Hatton for training or something earlier in the year

Yea Hatton signed him in the summer and has made some bold shouts about him

He boxes out of Northampton

Greenacres is a rough old spot as well so would be good to see it get some positive vibes

Much tougher crowd than up Justin park

Did you hear the house builder on the airfield site offered them £2.5m to move off greenacres !

Not to mention the absolute shambles with Chisora.

Joshua v Whyte on 'the globs are off'. PMSL. Joshua being all cool and calm, Whyte getting all excited and gobby. What a waste of half an hour. Joshua will knock his block off in the first round. Simples

Joshua v Whyte on 'the globs are off'. PMSL. Joshua being all cool and calm, Whyte getting all excited and gobby. What a waste of half an hour. Joshua will knock his block off in the first round. Simples

Yea totally agree

Watch the video of them as kids fighting , White was like a mad man

He was born in the USSR his father and all his fathers family were Russian service men !

Don't mind what they call themselves

They are Russians !

Just read what you posted,

1st get your facts completely right. The Klitsckos family were indeed in the Russian army, and also in the NKWD

their 1st language indeed russian...but thats it

Both sides of the family, including grandparents are Ukrainian with connections to katchastan I believe.

So they are not Russians

Just read what you posted,

1st get your facts completely right. The Klitsckos family were indeed in the Russian army, and also in the NKWD

their 1st language indeed russian...but thats it

Both sides of the family, including grandparents are Ukrainian with connections to katchastan I believe.

So they are not Russians

Yea I addressed that of you continued reading