Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Good fight, everything i've wanted from a Joshua fight, and he's been tested, gone some rounds.

However it asks plenty of question of Joshua, is he really as good as everyone thought? :dunno: I'm not so sure, ultimately he's won, and won well, but he made hard work of it, against really a nobody (No disrespect to Whyte but until this fight came up, I hadn't really heard of him/knew who he was).

Before tonight I thought Joshua was only a few fights away from Fury and he'd beat him well, i'm not so sure now.

Well done Anthony, keep plugging away but tonight asks more question's than it answers imo.

It has me sweating over my bet at times anyway, Had Bellew, Eubank Jr and Joshua all to win by KO, TKO or Points boosted to 4/1.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

Big finish

But he is going to get destroyed by the pikey if they fight in next 18 months

Fury eats him alive based on that

A fat street brawler with feet like roots Troubled him too much !

I'm not having that.

You can look at that fight whichever way you want, but no matter how hard Joshua tried there was alot of emotion involved and that was his downfall if you can call it that. There's no bad blood between him and Fury.

He will smash him.

Good finish but he looked pretty average overall. When he was in a bif of trouble in round 2, A class opponent would have finished him off.

Really needs to step up the calibre of opponent now to keep testing him and pushing him. Lets be honest, I know he's the media poster boy and is getting all the good press, but the level of fighters on his record are no better than Audleys when he was at this stage.

What you gotta remember is aj has had a lot of fights in a short space of time so is still relitiveley inexperienced and as people have said that was an emotional fight. Whyte isn't exactly a nobody and could be a contender himself 1 day. Both aren't ready for the big time yet. I'd give Aj about 5 to 10 fights before he is ready. I just hope that neither gets punished for what happened after round 1

Edited by leftbackinthechangingroom

Lot of disrespect for Whyte in here. He's a very tidy young boxer with a comparable record to AJ. Thought it was a good fight and a good win for Joshua, don't think he'll be in a rush to go straight for Fury, he knows he's got more to learn.

Really enjoyed the under card last night as well. No idea who the **** the Venezuelan was but that was a good fight, enjoyed Eubank Jnr n'all.

Definitely don't regret paying for it.

Lot of disrespect for Whyte in here. He's a very tidy young boxer with a comparable record to AJ. Thought it was a good fight and a good win for Joshua, don't think he'll be in a rush to go straight for Fury, he knows he's got more to learn.

Really enjoyed the under card last night as well. No idea who the **** the Venezuelan was but that was a good fight, enjoyed Eubank Jnr n'all.

The undercard was excellent for a change. Too often on the ppv the undercard is awful.

Was pretty sad earlier in the evening to see how Roy Jones Jnr has ended up. Such a supreme fighter in his day and he's really ruined his legacy.

• Like 1

We will see, i think josua perhaps underestimated whyte and took a while to recover. He was impressive in last two rounds.

If that was fury buddy he wouldn't have made those two rounds !!!

Whyte just has no stamina or fitness a poor man's chisora he is !

Honestly Eddie Hearn is no fool there will be no world fight for AJ till 2017 at least

Unless the IBF let him in end of next year against der chump champion who ever he will be

Impressive finish but way too many ???????? 'S now

I'm not having that.

You can look at that fight whichever way you want, but no matter how hard Joshua tried there was alot of emotion involved and that was his downfall if you can call it that. There's no bad blood between him and Fury.

He will smash him.

I'll stand you a grand on that if the fight happens in 2016

It won't because AJ is at least 5-6 fights away from that level

The Pikey would throttle him this summer ,

I watched a promo video for this AJ and Luke Campbell were jogging in Tenerife on firm sand "to protect themselves" as road work hurts !!!!

Fury runs up dirt tracks in the Lake District fells !!!

Campbell's career is virtually over and AJ can very close to following him out the back door !

You can't protect yourself in camp !!!!! Your preparing for war , not strictly come weight lifting lol , get out on the road you chumps

Sorry haven watched it again this morning AJ will have to improve leaps to trouble the pikey !

He can throw a punch and take a punch

But his feet will mean he is always looking for KO ,

Not sure he is any better than a chisora, who has a similar background

It's all opinions and I know from the fan boys I'll get hammered for this but if the talked about match between Joshua and Haye takes place anytime in the next day 10 months..their is only one winner!

HAYE MAKER !!!

So much Joshua arse licking this morning its untrue.

When the sports press in this country want someone to be a hero they really do go to town.

Tyson Fury does what he did and the few column inches he got weren't even about the fight!!

In some ways i'd like Wlad to change his mind and for Fury to fight Joshua. There's no doubt in my mind Fury would run rings round him and leave all the press crying.

Is Joshua the World Champion???

The cvnt has had more news time than Fury!!!

Like betts says talk about arselicking...must be something about winning an Olympic gold- you get more glory and accolades than the actual world champion!!!

Is Joshua the World Champion???

The cvnt has had more news time than Fury!!!

Like betts says talk about arselicking...must be something about winning an Olympic gold- you get more glory and accolades than the actual world champion!!!

Especially when he hasnt done any more than Audley had done at this stage and he got absolutely hammered by the press.

I want Joshua to become a great as he's a Brit so it would be great to see, but the lauding over him at this stage combined with the knives being out for Fury really doesnt sit well.

It's the media's perseption which influences some simple peoples minds.

Seldomn do you hear Joshua's past and that he did some time however everyone knows about Furys statements regarding gays etc...They neglect that hes a Jesus lover!!!

I think one of them is infinitely more likeable than the other, simple as that really. I know some of the more simple minded folk may have a hard time understanding that.

Agreed..Fury is a top man!!!!