Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

So much Joshua arse licking this morning its untrue.

When the sports press in this country want someone to be a hero they really do go to town.

Tyson Fury does what he did and the few column inches he got weren't even about the fight!!

In some ways i'd like Wlad to change his mind and for Fury to fight Joshua. There's no doubt in my mind Fury would run rings round him and leave all the press crying.

Gay loving bigots

Man can't speak his mind these days !

The press won't play him up ever ! He is a pikey and will always be one

Wannabe gangster who watched Menace to Society too many times. Convicted drug dealer but now our Great British hope in boxing?

Dont buy it for a second.

The great British hope is a pikey so they need a plan B

An ex drug dealer from london who happens to be black and an Olympic champion seems to be preferable to a man who follows God and never touched drugs in his life

****ed up press !

An ex drug dealer from london who happens to be black and an Olympic champion seems to be preferable to a man who follows God and never touched drugs in his life

****ed up press !

It also helps being promoted by one of the biggest cvnts in boxing. Eddie Hearne

Anthony Joshua seems like such a great guy

Lovely boy , what about all the kids he ****ed up dealing Coke and smack !!!

He is a Hearn manufactured product they have Been working on him since 2010 at least

The pikey will knock his head off

Joshua is just a Bruno with a bit more power

It also helps being promoted by one of the biggest cvnts in boxing. Eddie Hearne

I met him once 12 hours on same flight to LA and he was beside me

Was totally arrogant to the flight attendants and I tried to make small talk he looked right through me (so does my wife actually)

He offered fury 2.5m to jump from mick Hennessy and peter fury told him if he rang his fighter again he would be getting a "warren" in the head !

The IBF stripped Tyson because Hearn and his partners in America made them !

All gready rats !

He only got stopped with a bit of weed on him didn't he?

Ahh matchroom have been airbrushing history again !

Fúcking hell, selling a bit of weed is hardly crime of the century. Are we expecting people who fight for a living to be saints all of sudden?

And how many kids drive a brand new slK merc ? He had been at it for years !

He admitted he had 5 or 6 years he would rather forget !

He got convicted and 12 month community order

Not sure he will qualify for a work visa or visa to fight in America ?

If Fury had of been up on same charges and no Olympic committee to help him out he would have got 12 months bird !

Amateur athletes working towards the olympics with limited funding driving aroumd in a Merc? Do me a favour. The more I think about it, the worse it is. The tax payer subsidies his training for him to be an olympian and he's swanning about in a Merc dealing drugs?

Its a disgrace really.

• Like 1

****ed up press !

This.

I'm suprised his promoters haven't converted him to Islam yet. Make him the beacon that repairs our divided society.

This.

I'm suprised his promoters haven't converted him to Islam yet. Make him the beacon that repairs our divided society.

You should have put a spoiler alert on that post

That's the next chapter of the AJ Champ story

lol LOL lol

Amateur athletes working towards the olympics with limited funding driving aroumd in a Merc? Do me a favour. The more I think about it, the worse it is. The tax payer subsidies his training for him to be an olympian and he's swanning about in a Merc dealing drugs?

Its a disgrace really.

And why wasn't the car repossesed under proceeds of crime legislation ???

incredible levels of racism in this thread claiming the only way a young black male can get money is from dealing drugs. mods have a word.

Are you mad ?

Not suggesting it , we are saying AJ was selling drugs and driving a merc if his money was legitimate. Why deal drugs?

No one generalised apart for you !