Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

I'm fairly sure they'll go to Chisora next, someone who doesn't carry much power at all but is a decent name to sell the fight and a step up in class.

There are a few half decent heavies around at the minute looking to make the step into World level. Ortiz (who'll have to hurry up given his age) Parker, Teper, Browne. The division isn't the highest quality of boxing at the minute but it's certainly interesting.

My concern with Chisora is they are big buddies. Can't see Chisora going all out to ruin the ascent of Joshua.

You obviously have had your head up your hole to realise how that's certainly not the case

I actually know his cousin very well and have met him a few time so yes I'm a little blinkered

But even so he will show the haters wrong !

He has already lol

So... i think i am pretty good at being a bit of a  boblet recently  so i guess i will do it again.... Tyson Fury admitted Joshua beat him up during sparring once....

So... i think i am pretty good at being a bit of a boblet recently so i guess i will do it again.... Tyson Fury admitted Joshua beat him up during sparring once....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByBF0NbAgaU

lol

My missus beats the crap out of me when I come Home singing fields of athenry and pisisng on the front porch after a skinfull of ale , she batters me good and proper

But if she turns over the TV during MOTD I'd put the cow down with one back hander lol

The young buck came out blasting against the man on the rise , it's sparing it's what they do

Summer 2017 sell out at Wembley we will see who batters who

The Pikey or Frank Bruno's shadow

lol

My missus beats the crap out of me when I come Home singing fields of athenry and pisisng on the front porch after a skinfull of ale , she batters me good and proper

But if she turns over the TV during MOTD I'd put the cow down with one back hander lol

The young buck came out blasting against the man on the rise , it's sparing it's what they do

Summer 2017 sell out at Wembley we will see who batters who

The Pikey or Frank Bruno's shadow

Well, neither Fury or Joshua were drunk, of course..... But you're not telling me seriously, that Tyson is the sort to just stand there and let someone beat him up are you? Sparring or not.

But yes, both have come on tremendously since those days  and it WAS a few years ago so it cant be held as  100% prediction of what will happen.

But one thing is for sure... It will be one huge fight when it finally happens. For me, NOTHING has eclipsed the old Nigel Benn/ Eubank fights as a true classic But this has all the making of a biggy....

Well, neither Fury or Joshua were drunk, of course..... But you're not telling me seriously, that Tyson is the sort to just stand there and let someone beat him up are you? Sparring or not.

But yes, both have come on tremendously since those days and it WAS a few years ago so it cant be held as 100% prediction of what will happen.

But one thing is for sure... It will be one huge fight when it finally happens. For me, NOTHING has eclipsed the old Nigel Benn/ Eubank fights as a true classic But this has all the making of a biggy....

Was at collin's v's Eubank in milstreet !

Benn and Eubank still the best modern era all British fights ever

Not sure we will ever see anything like that again

Guest BlueBrett

**** me I wouldn't spend an evening with Tyson fury if he paid me £500

He's a total weirdo but I like him.

Anyone planning to watch Billy Joe later? I'd love him to stay unbeaten but can't say I'm confident. Looked class in the first few rounds against Eubank but seemed to tire and get a bit ragged later on. Struggled to find decent shots despite Eubank flailing wildly most of the time although tbf he was massively over-matched in terms of strength and size. That will be the case again tonight though and the difference, unlike Eubank, this opponent can actually box :/

• 4 weeks later...

Suitable channel given that it is going to be one big laugh

Was just about to say ironic that Dave is a comedy channel showing this fight really isn't it.

Kinda want Haye to lose, I used to like him but i've lost all respect for him, how he thinks he can win this fight then walk into a big fight against one of the big boys I don't know, what does he have to offer any of them in a fight?!

That said I wouldn't mind a Fury v Haye fight - Fury would batter him, however why would Fury waste his time with this chump after Haye fucked Fury about!

Edited by Matt

Was just about to say ironic that Dave is a comedy channel showing this fight really isn't it.

Kinda want Haye to lose, I used to like him but i've lost all respect for him, how he thinks he can win this fight then walk into a big fight against one of the big boys I don't know, what does he have to offer any of them in a fight?!

That said I wouldn't mind a Fury v Haye fight - Fury would batter him, however why would Fury waste his time with this chump after Haye fucked Fury about!

Going to watch it, in need of a good laugh after the villa game today

Oh it is over lol

Edited by foxes_rule1978