Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

What a knock out by Haye - Wow. Not many heavy weights would have got up from that. Great to see him back. Could make this division really interesting now..

tbh i think id back myself to at least not let him land that shot in the first round. doubtful anyone would have got up from it but any competent person let alone fighter wouldn't have just stood and faced him and said hiya pal if you want to wind up your right arm and twat me in the side of the face feel free 

• Like 1

Great knockout but it was a farce, the guy he was fighting is just a journeyman and any decent fighter would put him away. Got to fight at least someone decent to say whether he is back or not.

A comeback against an opponent you know isn't going to trouble you isn't going to get you near a title fight, or help get rid of that rust

Edited by foxes_rule1978

What a knock out by Haye - Wow. Not many heavy weights would have got up from that. Great to see him back. Could make this division really interesting now..

Take nothing away from it, it was a great few hits, Haye did look good, but you say not many heavyweights would have got up from that, but not many heavyweights (Competant, big names) would defend as bad as that.

tbh i think id back myself to at least not let him land that shot in the first round. doubtful anyone would have got up from it but any competent person let alone fighter wouldn't have just stood and faced him and said hiya pal if you want to wind up your right arm and twat me in the side of the face feel free

Great knockout but it was a farce, the guy he was fighting is just a journeyman and any decent fighter would put him away. Got to fight at least someone decent to say whether he is back or not.

A comeback against an opponent you know isn't going to trouble you isn't going to get you near a title fight, or help get rid of that rust

Take nothing away from it, it was a great few hits, Haye did look good, but you say not many heavyweights would have got up from that, but not many heavyweights (Competant, big names) would defend as bad as that.

O.K. fellow boxing fans - it's prediction time. I'm a huge Haye fan and have been since his Cruserweight days. As a bloke he might be a bit of a nob, but as a boxer, I think he's got bags of natural talent. I predict that by the end of 2017, he'll be the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. I think he's better than Joshua, Wilder, Fury, all of em. Not sure how his fights will pan out or what his route will be, but I've always thought he's the real deal. Fully fit and fully focused, he's dynamite.

O.K. fellow boxing fans - it's prediction time. I'm a huge Haye fan and have been since his Cruserweight days. As a bloke he might be a bit of a nob, but as a boxer, I think he's got bags of natural talent. I predict that by the end of 2017, he'll be the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. I think he's better than Joshua, Wilder, Fury, all of em. Not sure how his fights will pan out or what his route will be, but I've always thought he's the real deal. Fully fit and fully focused, he's dynamite.

Yep pretty much agree, not a massive fan of the "celebrity" David Haye but as a boxer am a huge fan.

I think with the added weight he can be even more of a threat to the likes of Wilder, Fury, Joshua etc.

Other than getting his game plan wrong against Klitscho, he hasn't done much wrong to suggest he cannot become a world champ again, and I don't agree with the people who say he has no chin as other than the Carl Thompson fight at the start of his career he has never really been sparked.

Edited by EastAnglianFox

Shame fury is too scared to fight him, won't happen.

Fury is a traveller they don't fear anyone them boys ! He won't fight him because he cost him a fortune

They hate haye and listening to haye after the fight Haye knows that ! Haye knows it's not happening , ever !

Joshua is a bigger fight for haye right now they are both crowd favourites

Will Eddie let Joshua fight him before summer 2017 ? Not a hope !

That speed would trouble Joshua no doubt, the extra weight for Haye whilst losing no speed puts him bang back in the mix

He is hitting harder , faster and more accurate based on that one round

Also he planted his feet better and went through the power

Joshua's feet are aweful a fat and talentless brawler in Dylan white nearly knocked Joshua out !

Imagine what Haye would do him

Eddie Hearn will not let this happen ! Not anytime soon !

Tyson fury's comeback to "I will fight you anywhere any time, I'll fight you in your back garden" was... "I will fight you in your back garden"

copying the insult and firing it back. that shit didn't even wash in the playground bro go home.

"preach all you want, step in the ring and I will baptise you" was legit tho no idea what that means but what an insult

Tyson Fury is a disgrace !

There is promotion and there is embarrassing lack of self respect !

I have stuck up for his boxing skills but that Carry on is like watching a drunk fat man outside the jug n jive back in the day !

Wilder is devastating when he lands but really he looked flat footed and in trouble for 10 rounds !

The heavy weights division is finally alive again !

Tyson fury's comeback to "I will fight you anywhere any time, I'll fight you in your back garden" was... "I will fight you in your back garden"

copying the insult and firing it back. that shit didn't even wash in the playground bro go home.

"preach all you want, step in the ring and I will baptise you" was legit tho no idea what that means but what an insult

Think he said about Tyson being a fake preacher man and then wilder laid the "I will baptise you" on fury

I like wilder he really handled that excellently !

Fury beats him but

Here is the fight for the belt they stole off Tyson

One of These bums will be the heavy weight champ no one will be able to name in 2 years time !

Mental this carry on and proof of the corruption that exists in boxing !

Shite like this is why MMA/UFC is getting so popular

Edited by dropofclaridge

Guest Col city fan

Last night's fight was an utter farce. A complete mismatch.

If I'd have paid to go and see it I'd have been well pissed off.

Haye is looking good though I must say. He's piled on weight and I dunno who I'd pick now between him and Joshua.

Really impressed with how Haye has turned himself around, sorted his injury, got back in the ring and put his career back together.

Haye v Fury..I'd pick Haye I think.

Apparently froch was on Tyson's case , told him the WWE antics were embarrassing "us Brits" and kept going on about how he filled Wembley .... Told Tyson go for an early bath and that's when fury lost it and went to smash Froch up , security then stepped in and while fury was being calmed down froch ran away lol !

• Like 1

We've not yet seen enough of Haye to judge other than flooring an out of shape heavyweight at the end of his career.

I wouldn't yet be matching him up with Fury though, I think Fury would take him apart inside the distance.

Joshua needs time and fights - he needs experience. I think he has the potential to be better than all the above but I'm not sure how he'd fair fighting for a title in the next 12 months - I'd build slowly over the next couple of years.

Think he said about Tyson being a fake preacher man and then wilder laid the "I will baptise you" on fury

I like wilder he really handled that excellently !

Fury beats him but

yeah impressed with wilder throughout last night. thought he handled a tricky opponent quite well, obviously didn't enjoy fighting the southpaw stance but dug in and then you can't be anything but impressed with the KO punch. great humility to barely celebrate due to concern for his opponent and he handled the fury saga really well too, to half laugh him in the face but also be sincere enough to tell him he'll happily fight him whenever. it couldve kicked off or got a bit dirty but wilder just stood back, made fury look an idiot and then carried on with his interview whilst fury was bouncing round like an ape in school uniform the stupid pr ick. 

if he fights like he did last night fury should beat him without too much trouble though which is a shame. 

yeah impressed with wilder throughout last night. thought he handled a tricky opponent quite well, obviously didn't enjoy fighting the southpaw stance but dug in and then you can't be anything but impressed with the KO punch. great humility to barely celebrate due to concern for his opponent and he handled the fury saga really well too, to half laugh him in the face but also be sincere enough to tell him he'll happily fight him whenever. it couldve kicked off or got a bit dirty but wilder just stood back, made fury look an idiot and then carried on with his interview whilst fury was bouncing round like an ape in school uniform the stupid pr ick.

if he fights like he did last night fury should beat him without too much trouble though which is a shame.

I think he will look to knock Tyson out in first 5 rounds

And he can do that to anyone if he lands

I think it would be explosive !

For the record I have a Sneeky feeling Klitchko will beat fury this summer

It's just a feeling ill be having a bet on it as well ;)