Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Martin gets sparked by wilder

So he has no pay days in America and Joshua's performance against whyte gives him hope

But AJ Sparks this guy out , he walks in like wrestlers and throws like a brawler , AJ within 4

How on earth is the IBF allowing shite like this !

But then again they will make a fat fee off the fight

Will be a massive sell out

Think it might break sky box office records

Hotels all went quick , I had heads up so bagged a few rooms before the rush

Yes it looks like I just got lucky with the o2 queue system as they sold out in 3 minutes.

Will be a massive sell out

Think it might break sky box office records

Hotels all went quick , I had heads up so bagged a few rooms before the rush

I assume you just mean Hotels around the o2... it is London after all lol there's plenty of rooms ;)

Yeah I'd favour Frampton in terms of ability but Quigg should find new depths in this fight, I'm struggling to call it, should be a cracker.

There is something about this one I can't call

I don't know what it is , but this excites me more than any other fight on the planet that's booked right now

One minor moan The undercard is uninspiring which is a let down

The harborough lad won again on Friday night he is 4 from 4 in the paid ranks at 19 years of age he looks handy

If Frampton keeps his cool and uses his head then I think he takes it on points, if Quigg draws him into a toe to toe scrap then could be a different story.

Regardless of their last outings, I personally feel Frampton has the brains and the nouse to see this one through in what will possibly be the first of 2 or three fights.

Usually bet pretty big on the outcome of a big fight but literally cannot justify chucking to much on it as a Points/KO win for either would not be a massive suprise

If Frampton keeps his cool and uses his head then I think he takes it on points, if Quigg draws him into a toe to toe scrap then could be a different story.

Regardless of their last outings, I personally feel Frampton has the brains and the nouse to see this one through in what will possibly be the first of 2 or three fights.

Usually bet pretty big on the outcome of a big fight but literally cannot justify chucking to much on it as a Points/KO win for either would not be a massive suprise

15/8 I got on Quigg and I didn't hold back