Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

2 up after 6 ....

So what do people think about the fight tonight? surely neither deserve this title regardless, think sometimes boxing politics stop the fights people want

What fight ?

Selby's round this one. Hunter doesn't look like he wants it.

He has felt the Welsh lads power and isn't keen now

So what do people think about the fight tonight? surely neither deserve this title regardless, think sometimes boxing politics stop the fights people want

I don't care about the politics. I'm excited to see AJ progress. This won't be easy. Martin looks unfit in his previous fights, but he also looks quite tough.

2 up after 6 ....

What fight ?

He has felt the Welsh lads power and isn't keen now

The Joshua Martin fight... it was a title that was made vacant because fury wanted to fight an opponent more worthy ... boxing politics can be crazy at times Edited by foxes_rule1978

I don't care about the politics. I'm excited to see AJ progress. This won't be easy. Martin looks unfit in his previous fights, but he also looks quite tough.

It is a step up for him I guess, I just don't want it getting to his head that he can challenge the best from what is a free title in a way... Joshua is a great fighter and I think he will be better than fury for sure

• Like 1

The Joshua Martin fight... it was a title that was made vacant because fury wanted to fight an opponent more worthy ... boxing politics can be crazy at times

I think it's crazy one man holding all those belts it's good to see match ups with new champions because then you can have unification and interesting fights later on

Klitchko and his brother almost finished heavy weight boxing for ever ! Boring tits

It's not politics it's all about ££$$$$$$

I'm happy to see this fight rather than wait months for fury to go again

Heavy weight division is in fire again and that's good for the sport

He had a New conditioning coach Martin and he is proper fit now

I think he could be better than people think

But I think AJ is better than him

Hunter can still pull out some clean shots though.

Dangerous fella but so inactive

He needs a knock out now

He had a New conditioning coach Martin and he is proper fit now

I think he could be better than people think

But I think AJ is better than him

It will be hard to call, and I think the bookies are generous on a Martin win... If Joshua blows him away though well he opens up some serious fights and big money

It will be hard to call, and I think the bookies are generous on a Martin win... If Joshua blows him away though well he opens up some serious fights and big money

He is on big money tonight

But yea this makes his days of fighting chumps over if he wins

I got 13/2 on Martin when the match was made

Just thought that was a hype on AJ price

Why should fury have belts strip because he wants a rematch... I don't get that... I understand money and all but it makes the belts useless if you ask me.. the best fighters should hold the belts and they shouldn't come vacant like they do. Fury taking this rematch he has gone up ten fold in my book, like Hatton, don't care about anything but actually proving himself against the best.

I don't think Joshua is near Klitchko or Fury's level yet, and I don't want it to get over his head if he wins tonight.

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Why should fury have belts strip because he wants a rematch... I don't get that... I understand money and all but it makes the belts useless if you ask me.. the best fighters should hold the belts and they shouldn't come vacant like they do. Fury taking this rematch he has gone up ten fold in my book, like Hatton, don't care about anything but actually proving himself against the best.

I don't think Joshua is near Klitchko or Fury's level yet, and I don't want it to get over his head if he wins tonight.

But this fight is only happening because of the belt

Glad it's available

But this fight is only happening because of the belt

Glad it's available

True, I just hope Joshua who I believe is a great fighter thinks he has made it that is all... Holding a world belt doesn't make you the best now , there is still a lot of work and potential to unlock Edited by foxes_rule1978

True, I just hope Joshua who I believe is a great fighter thinks he has made it that is all... Holding a world belt doesn't make you the best now , there is still a lot of work and potential to unlock

Great maybe

Very good 100%

We will know when he steps up to the Fury level how good he is

I'm not sure how much banging he can take and no one will know until someone With the skills can text him

He might be great but until he gets whacked by a good one we don't know

Great maybe

Very good 100%

We will know when he steps up to the Fury level how good he is

I'm not sure how much banging he can take and no one will know until someone With the skills can text him

He might be great but until he gets whacked by a good one we don't know

It is about stepping stones, he could be world champion tonight... this division is poor and few fighters are worth the time to watch I guess... So you need to really step up from the bums , but I would have gave Joshua more match ups against big guys with a punch before a title fight, especially one like this it is cheap and not worth having Edited by foxes_rule1978

It is about stepping stones, he could be world champion tonight... this division is poor and few fighters are worth the time to watch I guess... So you need to really step up from the bums , but I would have gave Joshua more match ups against big guys with a punch ...

It's not so poor it's developing again

3 years ago was rank

But I'm convinced it's becoming good again

It's improving

Obviously we are a long way off the 90's

But it's improving