Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Martin seems to have a decent punch on him. It will be interesting to see how well AJ deals with him.

Hits like a mule

BUT he is very very open

Stands upright like fury and throws from hips really

And someone as fast as AJ could clip his head off

But the other side of that is on his way into engage AJ could get clubbed

Fascinating

It's not so poor it's developing again

3 years ago was rank

But I'm convinced it's becoming good again

It's improving

Obviously we are a long way off the 90's

But it's improving

I hope it is , the heavyweight champion should be the best pound for pound fighter... the man... seems welterweight/middleweight is where the entertainment is. Joshua is a new breed at this level, fast and deadly and I want him to deliver tonight for that reason

I hope it is , the heavyweight champion should be the best pound for pound fighter... the man... seems welterweight/middleweight is where the entertainment is. Joshua is a new breed at this level, fast and deadly and I want him to deliver tonight for that reason

I'll disagree there buddy

Most human men Should fall into the welter and middleweights size

So the laws of average say the best fighters at those weighs come from much much bigger pools of people

And as such that's why we get such a compedative amount of competition

6 foot 6 males weighing 17-20 stone who are athletic are few and far between , if you find 10 at the stadium of lights tomorrow you will be lucky

Bigger pools at lower weights create strong competition and as such better more talented pound for pound fighters

I'll disagree there buddy

Most human men Should fall into the welter and middleweights size

So the laws of average say the best fighters at those weighs come from much much bigger pools of people

And as such that's why we get such a compedative amount of competition

6 foot 6 males weighing 17-20 stone who are athletic are few and far between , if you find 10 at the stadium of lights tomorrow you will be lucky

Bigger pools at lower weights create strong competition and as such better more talented pound for pound fighters

I understand, the days of the heavyweight champ being truly the best have gone... Ali in today's terms was like middleweight fast and had a punch... the guys are bigger and it limits the opportunities because of that...

I understand, the days of the heavyweight champ being truly the best have gone... Ali in today's terms was like middleweight fast and had a punch... the guys are bigger and it limits the opportunities because of that...

Ali had the speed of a bantam weight the movement of a middle weight and the size and punch of a heavy weight

The stamina of a horse

The perfect fighter

Lenox Lewis and mike Tyson combined

Brilliant interview

Nice kid

Ali had the speed of a bantam weight the movement of a middle weight and the size and punch of a heavy weight

The stamina of a horse

The perfect fighter

Lenox Lewis and mike Tyson combined

Nice kid

The truth is Joshua today is the only fighter that moves like a middleweight... I know it is just a movie... Like balboa lol

Couldn't stand Groves before his Froch fights, but he impressed me in both Froch fights (Well maybe not the 2nd fight as much) and he's impressed me since.

Maturing and still only young

Froch was a **** when younger as well

The prince looks like a black a Burger King

Edited by dropofclaridge
  • Like 1