Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

I actually fancy the Russian to but up a show

"Even fury" was a reference to what fury said in his Baylic interview the other day

I'll have a monkey on with you fury lasts longer than 6 with AJ ?

Has to be buying money ?? AJ is the new Ali and all that ;)

We will talk when the fight is signed, I'm with you I think "the Russian" might remember to bring his zimmer this time.

• Like 1

It wasnt even that clean a shot.

Martin was clearly not interested and there for the money. Its a bit of a disgrace that this was a world title fight. For all the hype around him, AJ STILL hasnt fought anyone of any substance and STILL hadnt shown any kind of ringcraft. He's 6ft 6 and built like a shithouse so power shouldnt be in question,

If he got in the ring with Fury, Fury would win on points and I think Haye would knock him out.

They need to be very careful who they match him with next as if they book him wrong, the cashcow is over.

Just a feeling I have about Wlad

He's a great boxer, won't have liked losing, won't have been messing around on Twitter placing stupid bets or being threatened by baptism via boxing over the past few months that's for certain.

Only problem is his age. But he will be the best condition he can be.

Someone should tell goatee this ain't the David Haye show

No one can live with his speed, power and accuracy, its that simple.

AJ v Fury....

Most power - AJ

Best accuracy - AJ

Speed - AJ

AJ walks straight through Fury and dispatches him as easily as Martin.

The two shots which he caught Martin with were thrown with more speed than anything Selby threw. Astonishing speed and power.

Edited by Grewks

Dillian Whyte would have smashed Martin last night, his fight with Joshua was alot tougher for AJ than that was. The more I think about it the more ridiculous it was. How did that guy become a champion? The jokey rumours of him being only in it for the money are beginning to sound not so stupid...

Guest Col city fan

What a shite fight that was last night. We paid to watch the whole nights boxing which was value for money really.

But AJ needs to fight someone worth fighting. Bring on Hay or Fury for AJ and let's watch a proper scrap.

What a shite fight that was last night. We paid to watch the whole nights boxing which was value for money really.

But AJ needs to fight someone worth fighting. Bring on Hay or Fury for AJ and let's watch a proper scrap.

This division is weak but also it is ridiculous that belts are made vacant in that manor because you get world champions that shouldn't even be near a belt

I don't think it's the division that's weak, infact it's probably stronger than its be for years. Joshua Fury Vlad Wilder Povetkin and even Haye, all capable of putting on a show. I think it's just that Charles Martin didn't put up any sort of a fight last night so kind of ruined the occasion for everyone.

Edited by stix

Yes but someone had to take that jokers belt, hopefully now there will be no hiding places for AJ. He has to fight the big boys.

I don't think it's the division that's weak, infact it's probably stronger than its be for years. Joshua Fury Vlad Wilder Povetkin and even Haye, all capable of putting on a show. I think it's just that Charles Martin didn't put up any sort of a fight last night so kind of ruined the occasion for everyone.

Spot on

I think AJ vs Haye would be a better fight than AJ vs Fury. Haye will come forward and is renound for his punching power, unless of course he approaches it like the Klitschko fight and is overcautious but with no injuries this time around (all being well) it should be a different Haye.

I do rate Joshua but it's a poor division, we really were spoilt in the 90's.

Anyone see Briggs squaring off to Haye?

Haye actually looked like he sh!t himself.

Providing Fury beats Wlad again (which I think he will), i'd love to see a better organsied super 6 tournament with heavyweights.

Fury

Joshua

Wilder

Povetkin

Pulev

Ortiz

(If Brown gets out of the shit, add him instead of Pulev).

I wouldnt blame him for walking away.

The amount of bullshit he had to go through to finally get a title shot and having won, hasnt received a fraction of the recognition he deserved whilst looking on at AJ who has been handed a title on a plate, must leave a bitter taste.

After Haye pulled out on him he talked about retiring and the crap over having to vacate the title must have grated.

Even if he wanted to, I doubt the IBF would let AJ fight Fury. They didnt want Fury to have the belt and they certainly wouldnt want to risk him regaining it, especially when they now have a poster boy title holder.

Edited by Bettsj2

I'm not going to slate AJ for being a poster boy because he's presentable and a decent role model - The reason he got the title on a plate was because Fury vacated it anyway.

Fury has got everything he deserved in proportion to how he's behaved.

• Like 1