Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

I'm not going to slate AJ for being a poster boy because he's presentable and a decent role model - The reason he got the title on a plate was because Fury vacated it anyway.

Fury has got everything he deserved in proportion to how he's behaved.

Fury vacated NOTHING

They took it off him , they knew he had to fight Wlad again and. Sanctioned the fight knowing that

This "vacating" Was a dirty deal between Hearn and the IBF to keep AJ in the PPV game !!!!

Money talks , bullshit walks

Fury vacated NOTHING

They took it off him , they knew he had to fight Wlad again and. Sanctioned the fight knowing that

This "vacating" Was a dirty deal between Hearn and the IBF to keep AJ in the PPV game !!!!

Money talks , bullshit walks

I find it facinating the Fury is unacceptable to the Great British media and public

But a smooth talking convicted former drug dealer is cool and hip and a poster boy

What a fecked up world of moral mishmash we live in

Joshua isn't smooth talking and we're all convicted drug dealers.

Fury is a walking moral mish mash - he's like Donald Trump on acid.

I do agree that Joshua has yet to fight a real opponent but I'm not buying into Fury being some kind of victim of the WBA - if you are a professional fighter holding a world ranking belt you need to defend it as scheduled.

Thanks for helping me understand your angry emphasis though via use of capitals lol

• Like 1

I do agree that Joshua has yet to fight a real opponent but I'm not buying into Fury being some kind of victim of the WBA - if you are a professional fighter holding a world ranking belt you need to defend it as scheduled.

Thanks for helping me understand your angry emphasis though via use of capitals lol

lol

lol

lol

I was never convicted by the way and I had the BEST yokes/Disco Biscuits in Miltown Malbay !

Edited by dropofclaridge
  • Like 1

WBA?

The IBF allowed Wlad to skip his mandatory on many occasions to pick a more lucrative fight. They knew very well of the re-match clause and therefore did not need to insist on Fury fighting the mandatory straight away.

I hope AJ goes on to become the boxer the hype suggests but we've not seen anything from him so far to think he will so not really sure why so many think he's the next Lennox Lewis.

Fury gets bad press because he talks shit and whether he's in or out of the ring, he looks like shit. We have an expectation that somebody at the pinnacle of their sport should be a role model and he doesnt fit that bill in any shape or form.

Personally, if you're a boxer and particularly a heavyweight, I quite like the trash talk. It should go with the territory.

WBA?

The IBF allowed Wlad to skip his mandatory on many occasions to pick a more lucrative fight. They knew very well of the re-match clause and therefore did not need to insist on Fury fighting the mandatory straight away.

I hope AJ goes on to become the boxer the hype suggests but we've not seen anything from him so far to think he will so not really sure why so many think he's the next Lennox Lewis.

Fury gets bad press because he talks shit and whether he's in or out of the ring, he looks like shit. We have an expectation that somebody at the pinnacle of their sport should be a role model and he doesnt fit that bill in any shape or form.

Personally, if you're a boxer and particularly a heavyweight, I quite like the trash talk. It should go with the territory.

lol very true

WBA?

1. WBA - IBF rather sorry..... I dont know what West Brom are doing in my post.

2. The level of trash talk and antics of Fury is fuching embarrassing, uncomfortable and descends the beautiful art of boxing into a WWE farce in my opinion.

3. The manner in which Fury conducts himself in his business, it's hardly shocking to think perhaps the IBF didn't give him the same respect as other fighters - I would imagine he got treated proportionately to his own professional behaviours.

4. Fury is a talented boxer and a heavyweight champion, he does not get bad press because of his physical image - he gets bad press because of his public image. And rightly so. Whilst there's a long history of massive tools in the heavyweight division, guilty of many horrific crimes and outrageous behaviours, it's a different era now with the access to mass social media. It creates issues that arguably Tyson had an undeserved easier ride - not having the world of social media to battle.

5. There isn't a five.

1. WBA - IBF rather sorry..... I dont know what West Brom are doing in my post.

2. The level of trash talk and antics of Fury is fuching embarrassing, uncomfortable and descends the beautiful art of boxing into a WWE farce in my opinion.

3. The manner in which Fury conducts himself in his business, it's hardly shocking to think perhaps the IBF didn't give him the same respect as other fighters - I would imagine he got treated proportionately to his own professional behaviours.

4. Fury is a talented boxer and a heavyweight champion, he does not get bad press because of his physical image - he gets bad press because of his public image. And rightly so. Whilst there's a long history of massive tools in the heavyweight division, guilty of many horrific crimes and outrageous behaviours, it's a different era now with the access to mass social media. It creates issues that arguably Tyson had an undeserved easier ride - not having the world of social media to battle.

5. There isn't a five.

He will still beat the shit out of AJ if they fight in next 12 months lol

I find it facinating the Fury is unacceptable to the Great British media and public

But a smooth talking convicted former drug dealer is cool and hip and a poster boy

What a fecked up world of moral mishmash we live in

I'll bite.

AJ comes across as a humble guy and can actually string a sentence together. On Twitter, Tyson Fury types like I did on a Nokia 3310.

I realise AJ has beaten 16 chumps, and credit where it's due, Tyson Fury turned over Klitschko in his own back yard and deserves all the credit he gets (arguably more). As a professional sportsman, you should be able to conduct yourself and it's not hard to see why the public have taken to an Olympic gold medal winner rather than pikey Fury calling people wet pussies for congratulating Joshua and making ignorant, outlandish comments. I don't think Fury is a nasty guy, he's just an idiot and his lack of intelligence has cost him millions. The Klitschko rematch is on BoxNation lol

Also, wasn't AJ caught dealing a bit of weed? Paint it how you want but that's not going to upset anybody. 

I'll bite.

AJ comes across as a humble guy and can actually string a sentence together. On Twitter, Tyson Fury types like I did on a Nokia 3310.

I realise AJ has beaten 16 chumps, and credit where it's due, Tyson Fury turned over Klitschko in his own back yard and deserves all the credit he gets (arguably more). As a professional sportsman, you should be able to conduct yourself and it's not hard to see why the public have taken to an Olympic gold medal winner rather than pikey Fury calling people wet pussies for congratulating Joshua and making ignorant, outlandish comments. I don't think Fury is a nasty guy, he's just an idiot and his lack of intelligence has cost him millions. The Klitschko rematch is on BoxNation lol

Also, wasn't AJ caught dealing a bit of weed? Paint it how you want but that's not going to upset anybody.

Not many lads peddling a little "bit of weed" drive brand new Slk mercs at 18 ! I think that's the story the hearns like to stick to !

Anyway that's all in the past and I agree he comes accross well , I like him AJ he is a nice fella and he isn't deluded he knows he isn't ready for fury in 2016 it will get done at Wembley next summer hopefully

If fury gets past Wlad !

I just find it hilarious we bash the Feck out of Fury for saying silly things , and they were stupid ,this whole role model stuff is pure bollox , the BBC sports person of the century an icon and great a role model of all role models Muhammed Ali said many very controversial and downright disgraceful comments !

"White men and women shouldn't mix "

"The white man of America is the devil… No good in him, no justice. He's gonna be destroyed. His rule is over. He is THE devil.. We don't believe that, we KNOW it!"

And I won't even start down the path of looking at Ali's views on religion and his general Megalomania ....Ali makes fury and mayweather look like choir boys !

Yet we crown Ali sports person of the century..... Why ? Because he was the greatest fighter

Fury stays stupid things ....so what , he is the fight game saying stupid things makes money ....he is the best heavy weight on planet right now and someone is going to have to beat him to take that crown. he is hated ... And really I think most people know the real reason why they hate the gipsy lad ....

The real issue for me is racism and quite overt racism that exhists in most European counties , ireland being the worst at being racist towards gipsy and travelling communities.

I hope AJ and Fury keep their belts because I want to see that fight so much

In one corner the well spoken , fantastically athletic , robotic weightlifter who has been coached to box

v's

In the other corner the stupid motor mouth (at times tool ) who is a natural born Fighter who is the son of a natural born fighter who fights for pride and for his community and has achieve greatness in the ring.

It should Be a Cracker

Why would fury batter the shit out of AJ ? He couldn't batter the shit out of chrisora !!! The man hardly known for knocking people out. He's won one impressive fight in his whole career and even that was boring.

I hope we get the chance to Find out ,

Opinions are like Arse holes , we all have one !

Edited by dropofclaridge

Plus I don't think the British public hate fury because he's 1/12 Irish or a gypo. He's a complete bellend who's about as funny as AIDS. He's a big fat heavyweight, who like Steve Cunningham said, if he wasn't big and tall be a nobody. He's not a amazing boxer, he just uses his strength really well. Just like that big Russian slob, haye beat for the WBA.

Before anyone says AJ got wobbled by a nobody, fury been put on his arse by nobodies in the past. The man not got a great chin either.

Plus I don't think the British public hate fury because he's 1/12 Irish or a gypo. He's a complete bellend who's about as funny as AIDS. He's a big fat heavyweight, who like Steve Cunningham said, if he wasn't big and tall be a nobody. He's not a amazing boxer, he just uses his strength really well. Just like that big Russian slob, haye beat for the WBA.

Before anyone says AJ got wobbled by a nobody, fury been put on his arse by nobodies in the past. The man not got a great chin either.

lol

He won't be loosing any sleep what the "British" pubic think

Jesus.

Tyson Fury, as much as I dislike him, is at least an extremely clever boxer with very good movement, keeps his opponents guessing for 12 rounds.

To compare him to Nikolu Valuev is disgraceful.

Nobody hates Fury for being a gypsy, they wouldn't even know he was a gypsy if he wasn't so insecure about his identity that he had to keep reminding everyone that he's is a traveller and is Irish.

To most people he's just a gobby northern twat with a shit sense of humour that thinks saying women belong in the kitchen is still edgy and makes him a bad boy.

To be honest, I find him more embarrassing than hateful, he's just making an absolute clown of himself and not in the sense that we're laughing WITH him.

It masks a serious absence in talent and if he were in another era (or another division) there's no chance he'd hold a belt.

Admittedly, that's not his fault, he can only fight what's in front of him and his greatest challenge being against an over the hill Wlad is something he can't help.

I know you think the sun shines out of his arse but, if I were you, I'd find it embarrassing that anyone might think he's representative of the Irish, I wouldn't be proud.

• Like 1

Jesus.

Tyson Fury, as much as I dislike him, is at least an extremely clever boxer with very good movement, keeps his opponents guessing for 12 rounds.

Best to laugh at stuff like that can't debate with people who know little about what they are talking about

Best off appreciating the opinion and moving on

Nobody hates Fury for being a gypsy, they wouldn't even know he was a gypsy if he wasn't so insecure about his identity that he had to keep reminding everyone that he's is a traveller and is Irish.

To most people he's just a gobby northern twat with a shit sense of humour that thinks saying women belong in the kitchen is still edgy and makes him a bad boy.

To be honest, I find him more embarrassing than hateful, he's just making an absolute clown of himself and not in the sense that we're laughing WITH him.

It masks a serious absence in talent and if he were in another era (or another division) there's no chance he'd hold a belt.

Admittedly, that's not his fault, he can only fight what's in front of him and his greatest challenge being against an over the hill Wlad is something he can't help.

I know you think the sun shines out of his arse but, if I were you, I'd find it embarrassing that anyone might think he's representative of the Irish, I wouldn't be proud.

He is embarrassing ....

He no more represents ireland than he does the fury family

I have met Hughie a few times and he is a lovely guy and very nice

Think peter and Hughie get embarrassed by Tyson

I get embarrassed for him at time just listening to him

But I admire his achievements ...

When pikey and gypo are used freely it lends me to think his community background is an issue for some , it seems to be lost on people using those terms it's the same as using "ni**ger" and "paki"

I'm guilty of it at times and I suppose being from a farming background I carry my own prejudices towards that community.

Tyson is an oaf

But this country and every country is full of them .....

Jesus.

Tyson Fury, as much as I dislike him, is at least an extremely clever boxer with very good movement, keeps his opponents guessing for 12 rounds.

Based on what exactly? Sorry but how many fury fights have you watched ? Good movement? Keeps boxers guessing ? He's never fought anyone decent apart from a ageing has been.

If he wasn't 6 ft 9 , he wouldn't be anywhere near a world title. He's only after AJ so he can make lots of money and probably retire and end up in rehab or big brother. The man isn't a talented heavyweight and he's got extremely lucky but he be found out very soon.

Based on what exactly? Sorry but how many fury fights have you watched ? Good movement? Keeps boxers guessing ? He's never fought anyone decent apart from a ageing has been.

If he wasn't 6 ft 9 , he wouldn't be anywhere near a world title. He's only after AJ so he can make lots of money and probably retire and end up in rehab or big brother. The man isn't a talented heavyweight and he's got extremely lucky but he be found out very soon.

lol

I'll screen shot this

lol LOL lol

Wow.

As I say I'm not a fan of the man but talk about selling someone way short. lol