Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Steve Cunningham who's not even a heavyweight dropped him, I'm pretty sure AJ or even David Haye wouldn't have a problem. He's been fighting bums or fat blokes. AJ love him or hate him is gonna end up dominating the heavyweight scene.

I watched hughie the other night and he impresses me more then Tyson.

And what on earth does that prove, other than he picked himself back up and knocked him out showing character, not many boxers haven't hit the deck in a 25 fight career.

As I've already said I think AJ would put him away inside six (Haye would be interesting but will never happen) but you comparison to Nikoli Valuev is ridiculous, Totally unfounded.

• Like 1

Steve Cunningham who's not even a heavyweight dropped him, I'm pretty sure AJ or even David Haye wouldn't have a problem. He's been fighting bums or fat blokes. AJ love him or hate him is gonna end up dominating the heavyweight scene.

I watched hughie the other night and he impresses me more then Tyson.

Like I said opinions are like Arse holes , everyone has one

I have mentioned it before but  a few years ago, Tyson Fury Sparred with AJ  when Aj was still an amateur and there is a radio interview somewhere where Tyson Fury Admitted that it was AJ one beat him up! Not the pro getting the upper hand but the amateur!!!

I have mentioned it before but a few years ago, Tyson Fury Sparred with AJ when Aj was still an amateur and there is a radio interview somewhere where Tyson Fury Admitted that it was AJ one beat him up! Not the pro getting the upper hand but the amateur!!!

Ha ha ha , yes it exists

But My mate knocked down Bernard Dunne in a school playground fight and virtually had him out cold

Dunny went onto be a decent boxer internationally my mate sells wheelie bins !

Ha ha ha , yes it exists

But My mate knocked down Bernard Dunne in a school playground fight and virtually had him out cold

Dunny went onto be a decent boxer internationally my mate sells wheelie bins !

I'm Guessing neither were boxers at the time?

Guest MattP

Fighters like Warrington and Fury are the reason why I still watch boxing.

Both proper fighting men who want to take on anyone, worthy fighters to Ketchel and Jeffries.

Another stern test.

Ha... just seen his last fight... he got absolutely battered in every round and then his opponent retired hurt lol

Think i'll watch this one on the telly and save my money for the proper fights.

Fat Fury and his lack of respect for himself, his opponent and the sport - Classy stuff.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/36152683

He is becoming a parody of himself , I have been a strong defender of his but really his own family must be embarrassed

I think he is unraveling , this fight is now worrying him , I think the Russian has got into his head ....by saying very little until now

• Like 1

He is becoming a parody of himself , I have been a strong defender of his but really his own family must be embarrassed

I think he is unraveling , this fight is now worrying him , I think the Russian has got into his head ....by saying very little until now

Bang on. Fury is a complex character and openly admits to having his inner deamons. I think the act he puts on is to disguise the fact he's a troubled man in his own mind. I don't like all the pre fight antics and I can't see Klitchko fvcking up like last time. I see Klitchko winning the rematch easily, and Fury disappears into the sunset with another fat pay day. And I wouldn't be surprised if he blows it all in a few years and goes the way of Frank Bruno. He doesn't represent the sport or our country in the way a world champion should IMO.

Bang on. Fury is a complex character and openly admits to having his inner deamons. I think the act he puts on is to disguise the fact he's a troubled man in his own mind. I don't like all the pre fight antics and I can't see Klitchko fvcking up like last time. I see Klitchko winning the rematch easily, and Fury disappears into the sunset with another fat pay day. And I wouldn't be surprised if he blows it all in a few years and goes the way of Frank Bruno. He doesn't represent the sport or our country in the way a world champion should IMO.

If he was black and American he would be a superstar , but as he says himself he ain't digestible to most in Blighty

His demons eat at him , builds pressure and he does daft stupid things because he can't control himself , same with his mouth

I still think he is a serious global talent who would improve for living and working under a world class coach.

I have backed WLad ....I think ge will come to box this time