Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

De Gale is so much better than Groves now. I wonder if we'll ever see a re-match?

Usually really like Hughie Fury but that was pretty woeful. Not really improved over the last couple of years.

Don't think we will

And ya Hughie needs to go to America and get ring craft

Big fight this weekend

Khan for me gets knocked out

Khan has guts, two weights above his norm... but I can only see him going down, nothing in any of his fights have shown to me he has the chin or even power to compete in this division.

Both spot on. One crushing overhand later and it's all done. Though TBF that one would have flattened a charging elephant.

I actually did £100 KO in 5th and 6th round

Khan boxed well up until he got sparked

But that shot would knock AJ out ! It was venomous

GGG v Canelo has got to happen , GGG wins for me if he can stop getting KO

And Khan v Brooke will happen now in a stadium in UK I suspect next May

Khan is a naturally offensive fighter. I don't think any trainer can totally sort his defence out.

Totally agree

He really is an idiot. Banging on about wanting to fight Mayweather and then getting in the ring with Canelo because in his mind, he's in that class.

He isnt. He's proved time and again that he's pretty average and now yet again he's ruling out Brook.

If I were Brook i'd not ever even entertain fighting him. He doesnt deserve it. Before it was that Kell wasnt on his level and hadnt beaten anybody, then it was he doesnt have a world title. Khan has ran out of excuses for this one.

He really is an idiot. Banging on about wanting to fight Mayweather and then getting in the ring with Canelo because in his mind, he's in that class.

He isnt. He's proved time and again that he's pretty average and now yet again he's ruling out Brook.

If I were Brook i'd not ever even entertain fighting him. He doesnt deserve it. Before it was that Kell wasnt on his level and hadnt beaten anybody, then it was he doesnt have a world title. Khan has ran out of excuses for this one.

I think it would be harsh to call him average he's had a pretty good career and he has fought and beat some names. He certainly is a much bigger pull than kell brook, internationally no question about it, albeit that's a fight I would like to see.

He's a good fighter, possibly even a great "boxer" but has no chin, has little power since he made the move from lightweight and has no business in the ring with the likes of mayweather and certainly has no business in there with any middleweight never mind a very good one who hits like a steam train.....

I think it would be harsh to call him average he's had a pretty good career and he has fought and beat some names. He certainly is a much bigger pull than kell brook, internationally no question about it, albeit that's a fight I would like to see.

He's a good fighter, possibly even a great "boxer" but has no chin, has little power since he made the move from lightweight and has no business in the ring with the likes of mayweather and certainly has no business in there with any middleweight never mind a very good one who hits like a steam train.....

The fact is that Kell holds a title and Khan's original excuse for not fighting him was that it wouldnt be a title fight.

Whilst Khan can pull a crowd in the states, Khan vs Brook would fill a football stadium and do serious PPV numbers so there's money in it and a title. What more does he want?

The Froch vs Groves re-match showed exactly what british boxing is capable of and these two would be massive.

I really don't understand how by getting knocked out, Khan thinks he deserves better?

Edited by Bettsj2

The fact is that Kell holds a title and Khan's original excuse for not fighting him was that it wouldnt be a title fight.

Whilst Khan can pull a crowd in the states, Khan vs Brook would fill a football stadium and do serious PPV numbers so there's money in it and a title. What more does he want?

The Froch vs Groves re-match showed exactly what british boxing is capable of and these two would be massive.

I really don't understand how by getting knocked out, Khan thinks he deserves better?

Kell needs to fight someone

He is a nobody in America and Al Haymon won't let Khan fight him , the numbers don't add up !

Kell might be very good , but NO one knows for sure

Eddie's lack of cash for Kell is the real telling story of Brooke , there is no confidence in him from his promoter

He beats Kell for me , Khan is seriously good fighter but he gets tagged and can't take those , doesn't make him average it just shows he has a weakness

He was well infront against Canelo

He would beat Kell on what Kell has shown

Kell is an enigma , the whole back story seems weak and matchroom contrived at this stage

Looking for one big payday , Khan

He beats Kell for me , Khan is seriously good fighter but he gets tagged and can't take those , doesn't make him average it just shows he has a weakness

He was well infront against Canelo

He would beat Kell on what Kell has shown

Kell is an enigma , the whole back story seems weak and matchroom contrived at this stage

Looking for one big payday , Khan

He wasnt 'well in front' against Canelo. One judge had him ahead by 1 round and the other two had Canelo leading by 1 and 2 rounds.

I've never watched any of his fights and thought him anything other than average.

He has fast hands but his footwork is exceptionally poor and his inability to follow his corners instructions is incredibly annoying.

He had the potential to be something but that very quickly disappeared.

He wasnt 'well in front' against Canelo. One judge had him ahead by 1 round and the other two had Canelo leading by 1 and 2 rounds.

I've never watched any of his fights and thought him anything other than average.

He has fast hands but his footwork is exceptionally poor and his inability to follow his corners instructions is incredibly annoying.

His record is very good and I like watching him He Is active and fast but I agree he is not icon class I had him 3 up and the exchange betting at end of 5th round was fascinating.

He is still by far the best we have at that weight currently, but that will soon change as I don't think a knock out like that can really be recovered from , I think he is done now at the top American level , he has been made Mandatory challenger for Garcia so that fight is there for Khan , if he takes it he will get KO again and be begging Kell for a fight in 2017 !

My guess is Khan has only 2 fight left in him , he is arrogant enough to take the Garcia fight , he will loose that and despite everything he said his last one will be Brooke in a stadium late next summer. Kell will be fighting a broken man by then and then I will revise my forcast on that fight

I watched the fight and khan was well on top and outboxed Canelo in every round.. But you won't get favorable ratings from judges fighting a Mexican on cinqo de mayo with a majority Hispanic crowed..

I watched the fight and khan was well on top and outboxed Canelo in every round.. But you won't get favorable ratings from judges fighting a Mexican on cinqo de mayo with a majority Hispanic crowed..

Not the fifth or sixth mate lol. 10/9 10/8 in favour of the Mexican, easily.

He was never going to win that fight, he should be quicker and he should be picking up rounds but he was always going to get pinged at some point. Judges were never gonna be needed.

Not the fifth or sixth mate lol. 10/9 10/8 in favour of the Mexican, easily.

He was never going to win that fight, he should be quicker and he should be picking up rounds but he was always going to get pinged at some point. Judges were never gonna be needed.

That's the truth

Fury is at it again

He has lost it

Whether he's a bit of a tool or not,  is one debate but one thing is for sure, i don't think he's coped well with the limelight of being heavyweight champion..