Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Whether he's a bit of a tool or not, is one debate but one thing is for sure, i don't think he's coped well with the limelight of being heavyweight champion..

If that belly is anything to go by he has been living it up a bit too much... I fear for him in the rematch

If that belly is anything to go by he has been living it up a bit too much... I fear for him in the rematch

Belly?

I think the fact he's openly admitted to eating every pie and drinking every pint in Lancashire is more of a worry lol mind you Hattern lived a similar lifestyle and was only ever beaten by the best there was.

Belly?

I think the fact he's openly admitted to eating every pie and drinking every pint in Lancashire is more of a worry lol mind you Hattern lived a similar lifestyle and was only ever beaten by the best there was.

lol True about Hatton but could he have done more and beat the best had he took care of himself better, I think it would have helped that is for sure

Belly?

He might have beaten one of those if he wasn't gassing in his later fights

Furry has shed 2.5 stone since that press conference ! And another 20 kg to go ! Madness

Edited by GaelicFox

Bellew v Makabu scheduled for 10pm. Interesting match-up as Makabu has the slight edge in the market but its on Bellew's dream home terms.

At the risk of sounding petty there would be something satisfying at the sound of Goodison's infamous Scouse whinge as Bellew gets cleaned out in the first couple of rounds lol

Bellew v Makabu scheduled for 10pm. Interesting match-up as Makabu has the slight edge in the market but its on Bellew's dream home terms.

At the risk of sounding petty there would be something satisfying at the sound of Goodison's infamous Scouse whinge as Bellew gets cleaned out in the first couple of rounds lol

Bellew seems to have peaked a few years ago

But he is one tough Fcuker

I think he can do this the other fella needs a stoppage to get the result

Bellew looks genuinely humbled and gracious fighting at Goodison. Fair play to him living his dream. Without being a cvnt though, I'd have expected a larger crowd there. Looks a little sparse to me...

Looks nervous ?

Occasion getting to him ?

I hope he wins , he is just like any of us , had it tough , loves his family and loves his football team

Come on tony

Bellew looks genuinely humbled and gracious fighting at Goodison. Fair play to him living his dream. Without being a cvnt though, I'd have expected a larger crowd there. Looks a little sparse to me...

Yea I'm shocked at the turn out if expect 40-50k at it

Unless it's limited ???

Edited by GaelicFox