Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Predictably leaving it late, but groves has held up far better than expected and Murray faded too much.

Genuinely believe grove is back on track

He has battered Murray

And Murray has a proven record

Enjoyed that , would pay to watch it again

I'm at a party of the in-laws. Didn't miss much with Croatia I gather. Wasn't going to pay for this anyway tbh, looks a ringer.

Breazale as crap as he sounds? Very one sided Manny?

He's just being outclassed, taking shots well and soldiering on but matter of time.

What I'm left wondering with AJ, is Hearn being a little TOO conservative with his bouts (I completely understand the strategy of building him up slowly) or was Chisora actually better than we all gave him credit for?

He's just being outclassed, taking shots well and soldiering on but matter of time.

Any chance of it going beyond 4?

What I'm left wondering with AJ, is Hearn being a little TOO conservative with his bouts (I completely understand the strategy of building him up slowly) or was Chisora actually better than we all gave him credit for?

Any chance of it going beyond 4?

In fifth now....

He will go at some point but I've got to give him credit he's got character

He's took punches that others have been knocked out by.

He'll go in the next couple, but he's done well so far.

Still that question though, is he future top class just getting outdone by a rare talent or another product of a week division being round up by Hearn.

I really hope it's the latter and AJ winds up being the Usain Bolt of heavyweight boxing but last time out he stil looked like a fighter with a lot to learn.