Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrLuke

Google+

Just got in to the supposed 'Facebook Killer' Google+. At at the moment its invite only so if some of you out there are as impatient as me, send me your email and I'll forward you an invite.

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, take a butchers at this link: Google+ Demo

been in it for around a week now, its not bad actually, kinda prefer it to facebook...

Same here, also love the fact there are no invites to Zynga games popping up every 5 minutes.

I will be making the migration permanent I feel...

I've just started to use it and have sent a few invites to friends. The most obvious lack of advertisements is appealing BUT remember this is only a practice run - its not the official version yet and so I wouldn't be surprised that when it officially launches you get shit like zynga on it. You are talking revenue of about $50m+ a year.

I thought the iPhone web app was pretty good? Better than the FB app anyway which never works and crashes every 2 mins

unsure.gif My FB app never crashes, always works and I find it more convenient than the mobile site.

Google+ is a total non-runner unless enough people sign over to it. Seeing as loads of people already have masses of data and pictures in their FB accounts I can't see the switch being quick. Considering I only know three people with a + account I'll not be bothering to switch and most people I know won't because it'd be a real fag to do so, people don't like change or having to learn new stuff.

Archived