Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Old FT Mixes/CD Swaps

Get involved.

We getting a list going then or what Shen? Mine's more or less ready to go, just needs trimming down if were keeping it to half hour.

I suggest making a new thread in a sub-forum (if a mod/admin is willing to make one) for every mix. Otherwise just make one in the Music Forum. I personally don't see the point of a list, but then again there hasn't been much discussion in here, so I have no idea what the consensus is...

We made mixtapes, zipped them up using WinRAR / WinZip, exchanged them and reviewed each others.

It was a bit flawed, though, given that people generally only tended to review others' up until the point they'd released their own and then lost interest, haha.

So unless you were in the first three or four it tended to run out of steam which is a shame.

Apart from Smuts' - who couldn't resist slating it for the pile of one-sound effluent it always was.

Mines all ready to go but runs to 45mins. There's no difficult listens in it to be honest and it's all a bit obvious but it has a nice summery feel to it.

Let me know if you want me to put mine up or if im overstepping my boundaries.

Mines all ready to go but runs to 45mins. There's no difficult listens in it to be honest and it's all a bit obvious but it has a nice summery feel to it.

Go for it... I'd like to hear it (although based on your previous offerings I'm bound to hate it, but I'm willing to give it a listen!) :cool:

Go ahead, lets get this going! Still on 45?

WTF?

What the shitarse is Spotify, why can't I download music and why is the track listing so fvcking unreadable?

I feel like Grandpa Simpson.

Stop. Too much imagery that's making me giggle.

WTF?

What the shitarse is Spotify, why can't I download music and why is the track listing so fvcking unreadable?

I feel like Grandpa Simpson.

I'll upload it tonight onto rapidshare or whatever. May take a while cos im on a new laptop without winrar or the mp3 files.

And put some glasses on.

Enjoy - Spotify

Track Listing:

playlist1.png

EDIT: Better?

Started off so well then all went a bit pear-shaped for me... too much 'blippy indie' for my liking and what sounded like a particularly annoying version of Clare Grogan on about the 3rd or 4th track. After that I kinda lost the will to live, tbh. :P

So, yeah, loved the first track. Meh to the rest. :D

I'll upload it tonight onto rapidshare or whatever. May take a while cos im on a new laptop without winrar or the mp3 files.

And put some glasses on.

Thanks. Can't use Spotify here (yet) and they've made it bloody complicated to cheat it...

Started off so well then all went a bit pear-shaped for me... too much 'blippy indie' for my liking and what sounded like a particularly annoying version of Clare Grogan on about the 3rd or 4th track. After that I kinda lost the will to live, tbh. :P

So, yeah, loved the first track. Meh to the rest. :D

I'm pretty sure theres not a single blip in the last track.

Archived