Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Old FT Mixes/CD Swaps

I have 1 good to go, but I have no idea how to create a zip file for the songs, and upload? I'm on a Mac by the way

RMB the folder icon

Chose the "Compress" option (under 'Get Info')

Upload to the host of your choice

I'm trying to decide what to do for a mix. Going to start with Milktray's later and give some of the others a listen.

What I really, really want to do I'm reasonably sure that literally nobody will like (and Daggers will be extremely disappointed in me :whistle: ) so I don't see the point.

But it's just so tempting...

I'm trying to decide what to do for a mix. Going to start with Milktray's later and give some of the others a listen.

What I really, really want to do I'm reasonably sure that literally nobody will like (and Daggers will be extremely disappointed in me :whistle: ) so I don't see the point.

If you wanna do a Venga Boys mix then do it, I will love it.

Will I not like it? We do have the same taste in drink.... :unsure::P

• 2 weeks later...

*bump* Just thought I'd remind people about this in case some have forgotten. Joe. & lavrentis, are you still going to do yours? :thumbup:

I apologise im being such a dick and not reviewing any but i've genuinely not had any time at all and am going on holiday tomorrow. Hopefully things calm the **** down after Reading and i can get involved properly.

• 4 weeks later...

Well this has died a death then.

It's a bit disappointing as it was going really well. Few reviews admittedly, but the mixes were uploaded and quite a few downloaded them, so it's not all bad. It's not too late to join in or pick it up again. If anyone wants it, I can re-up my mix.

It's a bit disappointing as it was going really well. Few reviews admittedly, but the mixes were uploaded and quite a few downloaded them, so it's not all bad. It's not too late to join in or pick it up again. If anyone wants it, I can re-up my mix.

I will want you too at some point but i'm still having a mare trying to do anything at the moment. Moving house and working all the time isn't helping. Sorry again everyone who uploaded mixes (especially the 2 who reviewed mine).

I will want you too at some point but i'm still having a mare trying to do anything at the moment. Moving house and working all the time isn't helping. Sorry again everyone who uploaded mixes (especially the 2 who reviewed mine).

No worries, just say when :thumbup:

And to anyone else that'd be interested in participating, don't be shy, join in!! :D

Archived