Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Breakups

Breakups do indeed suck mate. I left my girlfriend recently, still feel really crap about the whole thing. I think the hardest thing was that I still loved her, but we weren't right for each other.

The best thing for me has been keeping busy with work, and spending a lot of time with friends and family. Bit of a cliché, but it does at least help keep your mind fairly occupied.

Breakups do indeed suck mate. I left my girlfriend recently, still feel really crap about the whole thing. I think the hardest thing was that I still loved her, but we weren't right for each other.

The best thing for me has been keeping busy with work, and spending a lot of time with friends and family. Bit of a cliché, but it does at least help keep your mind fairly occupied.

This.

Which end of the breakup were you?

Chin up matey. I know it probably won't feel like it right now, but you'll realise in due course that she wasn't worth the hassle. Always helps to know that there's always someone somewhere in the exact same situation. Will make you stronger for the future as well. Look at it as new beginnings!

Think most of us have been where you are mate. I had a tough break up a few years ago too and at the time you think nothing will make you get over it. The cliche that time is a healer is not just a cliche, it's in fact true, at least in my situation it is. Taken me a hell of a long time to get over things but it really does get easier as time goes on. You'll be ok in the end. Trust me. ;)

Get out at the weekend and get talking to some ladies.

Until then have a snoop around and get chatting on www.plentyoffish.com - it's amazing how even the most basic of conversations with a girl can soon change your opinion on things...

Now THAT explains a lot.

I'm never breaking up with Ms Foxy because her mum has beaten repeatedly and quite viciously with the ugly stick. Thank **** her da was so good looking, and unless I suddenly get into necrophilia he's safe.

Archived