Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Breakups

Always put football first. It lets you down less!

When I finished my bird she became a prossie, (without the payments) It made me realise that any slight doubts I had at the time were probably for a very good reason.

I hate her but unfortunately she was my first love so there will always be those feelings you only get for your first love.

Anyway, if you do want a free jump then best to get down whitwick one weekend and find my ex!

just remember the old saying " when one door closes another one opens" :thumbup:

unfortunately this may not apply to another lady's love bucket ;)

I would refer any unrequited soul directly to Mrs. The Singh, like a 24hr Tesco service station with access from all doors.

I've only just realised 4 months after splitting with my ex how bad I was treated for 3 years, and seeing as I'm 16 that's a huge relationship. How I put up with it for so long astounds me.

I would like to put forward a point that no one seems to have raised. We don't even know why they broke up!

Everyone is just assuming it's her fault and saying "yeah sleep with her friend, sister, mum, whoever to get back at her". We don't even know what happened though! lol

I would like to put forward a point that no one seems to have raised. We don't even know why they broke up!

Everyone is just assuming it's her fault and saying "yeah sleep with her friend, sister, mum, whoever to get back at her". We don't even know what happened though! lol

It's irrelevant he needs to get back on the horse as he is now "single and ready to mingle"

The reason for anyone that is interested is... We had been together for 5 months, things going great etc. She then goes to Ayia Napa with her mates for 3 weeks. She comes home and ends it saying that because she has been in realtionships straight from 15 - 19 she has had no time to grow up independantly and that she depends on her boyfriends to be happy. Im fooked off that I get the chuck when things where so good and she has said how good our time was. Kinda thinking/ hopeing it was strange feelings that she had on holiday and that noww maybe she feels she made a mistake.

The reason for anyone that is interested is... We had been together for 5 months, things going great etc. She then goes to Ayia Napa with her mates for 3 weeks. She comes home and ends it saying that because she has been in realtionships straight from 16 - 19 she has had no time to grow up independantly and that she depends on her boyfriends to be happy. I fooked off that I get the chuck when things where so good and she has said how good our time was. Kinda thinking/ hopeing it was strange feelings that she had on holiday and that noww maybe she feels she made a mistake.

If that's how she feels , then she's done the sensible thing .

It's tough , but that's life :thumbup:

The reason for anyone that is interested is... We had been together for 5 months, things going great etc. She then goes to Ayia Napa with her mates for 3 weeks. She comes home and ends it saying that because she has been in realtionships straight from 16 - 19 she has had no time to grow up independantly and that she depends on her boyfriends to be happy. I fooked off that I get the chuck when things where so good and she has said how good our time was. Kinda thinking/ hopeing it was strange feelings that she had on holiday and that noww maybe she feels she made a mistake.

Not worth it, move on.

i know it seems hard right now, but it will get better. If you ever need people to just rant to, PM me, because I've been lucky enough to have some pretty good blokes on here who've helped me through this and some other issues.

Archived