Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Breakups

like others have said, go out with your mates and have a laugh. try and nick a bird if the opportunity arises, but don't mope around or feel down about your ex. when you become obsessed with the next bird you'll wonder why the fook you were so bothered about the last one!

I thought this myself but didn't want to say anything. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

+1

Sometimes thoughts dont need to be said or typed, they need to be kept to yourself. This is one of those times.

Sounds like she had a taste of the single life and enjoyed it.

Someones abit blunt loooool! fair play tho no point beating around the bush :unsure:

But if that's what she's said aceept it move on and show her it was a mistake to let you go there's a old cliche cheesey saying but i think it's fitting "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" .

The reason for anyone that is interested is... We had been together for 5 months, things going great etc. She then goes to Ayia Napa with her mates for 3 weeks. She comes home and ends it saying that because she has been in relationships straight from 15 - 19 she has had no time to grow up independently and that she depends on her boyfriends to be happy. I'm fooked off that I get the chuck when things where so good and she has said how good our time was. Kinda thinking/ hoping it was strange feelings that she had on holiday and that now maybe she feels she made a mistake.

Unfortunately the best advice is to just move on dude!

I know getting her back seems like the only thing you can think about but beware dude....Even if in a few weeks she changed her mind and decided that you were the best thing since cold beer & a reefer, you'd constantly be sweating & worrying about being dumped. That'll just piss her off and result in you getting dumped AGAIN for not trusting her....even though it's her fault you don't trust her....sh*t eh!

If I'm gonna be honest mate (get ready for a heart-breaker) but sounds to me like she's gone off on holiday, been on the prowl with her mates, copped off with someone & then dropped the old "It's not you, it's me" bombshell.

Just **** her off mate...you'll be better off in the long run.

On a personal note - I went out with a girl about 16 years ago for 5 years. Turns out she was sleeping with some smack head raver she'd met at a free party (fu*kin hippies).

I dumped her & threw her out of my house on Christmas morning 1999....felt brilliant!

Chin up son.

It's much more likely she met someone else.

Ooooh low blow there mate but I like your style!

In all seriousness mate give it a few months and you will be fine.... A girl broke up with me a couple of years ago and i was a MESS! Taking walks on my own... smoking about 20 a day... I was an absolute shambles.

I look back at it now and laugh at myself for being such a dick... she wasn't right for me anyways and life is so much better now!

break it to him gently , why don't ya :D

I thought this myself but didn't want to say anything. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
+1

Sometimes thoughts dont need to be said or typed, they need to be kept to yourself. This is one of those times.

Someones abit blunt loooool! fair play tho no point beating around the bush

Feck me! So you dont like the Hairy school of counselling?

If I were the OP I would take comfort from that knowing the split was down to that and not me being shite at relationships.

OP, I do not mean to offend :kissing:

Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen..... All part of the learning process in becoming an excellent example of being human I'm afraid mate. MoveonLAD.

curious-case-of-benjamin-button.jpg

Whatever you do don't mope around and feel sorry for yourself like an arse - girls will smell lack of confidence/desperation like a wet piece of dog shit on the bottom of a welly, they will smell it and not go near you. Act like the boss even if you don't feel it and you should get girls then.

Her holiday destination, to put it bluntly, wasn't exactly the Chelsea Flower show and it only takes a second surely for you to realise what's gone on. At least you can look at the silver lining and realise she is now a walking advert for STIs and probably best you stayed away and you deserve better than that - maybe it was a lucky escape. Also 5 months is nothing, if it was 5 years then I can understand you feeling down and out.

Instigate no contact and neck one of her mates and make sure it end up on facebook/twitter for her to see

Whatever you do don't mope around and feel sorry for yourself like an arse - girls will smell lack of confidence/desperation like a wet piece of dog shit on the bottom of a welly, they will smell it and not go near you. Act like the boss even if you don't feel it and you should get girls then.

Her holiday destination, to put it bluntly, wasn't exactly the Chelsea Flower show and it only takes a second surely for you to realise what's gone on. At least you can look at the silver lining and realise she is now a walking advert for STIs and probably best you stayed away and you deserve better than that - maybe it was a lucky escape. Also 5 months is nothing, if it was 5 years then I can understand you feeling down and out.

Instigate no contact and neck one of her mates and make sure it end up on facebook/twitter for her to see

Tommy lol

I thought, for you, sex was the holy grail of sex.

cheeky ****.

I would like to put forward a point that no one seems to have raised. We don't even know why they broke up!

Everyone is just assuming it's her fault and saying "yeah sleep with her friend, sister, mum, whoever to get back at her". We don't even know what happened though! lol

doesn't matter. The tried and true way of handling a break-up is getting plastered and banging her mate/sister.

lol:appl:

Not for everyone.

Everyone knows that break-ups hurt, and that the pain can be drowned in copious amounts of booze. The hooking up with a friend is optional and incredibly difficult to solicitate but if you can then you should go for it.

Best post on thread.

:appl:

Everyone knows that break-ups hurt, and that the pain can be drowned in copious amounts of booze. The hooking up with a friend is optional and incredibly difficult to solicitate but if you can then you should go for it.

Guess we all have our own ways of getting over a break up. That's not at all what i'd do though. Don't think drowning your sorrows in booze is the way to go personally, plus if your an emotional person in the first place, drinking loads of alcohol isn't a good idea cos you end up doing stupid things or tempted to do stupid things, but as i said, i guess we all have our own ways of dealing with things.

Could be worse mate, your now flying the flag...

RIGHT in time for the new football season, in time for the new COD, battlefield and FM! relationships are over rated mate.. Just remember to wrap it up before slap it up on 1 of her mates!

Archived