Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
h1210

Need for Speed: The Run

I couldn't see a thread for this.

Just seen that it's only £25 to pre-order on Amazon, suspiciously cheap. Not too sure about the apparent ability to leave the car though, I wish they'd keep to GTA for things like that. I was a massive fan of the Autolog thing on Hot Pursuit (especially if you've got a fair few mates playing it) but never got round to playing Shift 2.

Gotta be worth a pop at £25 I reckon

I hope online is better than Hot Pursuit, I haven't been able to play my friends once on HP because it keeps coming up saying something about an outdated game or something? Odd.

Doesn't look like the best NFS game ever but I'll certainly give it a play when it's released!

Funny i watched a few trailers today of this. does look good. agreed though, hopefully the quick time events out of the car are minimal. hot pursuit for me driving game of last year hands down.

couldnt get on with shift 2. Driving style aas very unpredictable and quite frankly unrealistic-which is exactly the opposite to what ea said it would be. very disappointed.

£25 is probably the cheapest you are gonna get it brand new on release day.

I'm on it

Archived