Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Smuts Mix

Sutphin Boulevard - Decent enough tune, doesn't really catch attention though

Abducted - Good song but the bird's voice is very irritating

You're So Cool - Very laid-back, easy to listen to

Ghost Train - Terrible, vocals are poor, since it sounds like the vocalist is a woman I can only assume she's a hottie and you've been swayed by your cock.

On a Train - al-right, quite catchy.

Arena - Not a fan, vocals don't stand up to much.

Far Nearer - Nice, very easy to listen to.

Flying Overseas - Not keen on it, no real hook.

The End Of Time - Very middle of the road, fairly dull. Ok track though.

Aroused - Decent song but not one I'd listen to again.

Norgaard - Quite like this track, does demand repeat listens.

a fairly good play-list overall.

Although I didn't find this as horrible as AoWW, it did little for me. I realise there's a time and place for this, but it was all a bit too flimsy. Maybe I'll have a second listen when that occasion comes :P The Suuns and Theophilus London tracks were the more interesting ones.

Although I didn't find this as horrible as AoWW, it did little for me. I realise there's a time and place for this, but it was all a bit too flimsy. Maybe I'll have a second listen when that occasion comes :P The Suuns and Theophilus London tracks were the more interesting ones.

:o I'm not that bad! :cry:

Although I didn't find this as horrible as AoWW did, it did little for me. I realise there's a time and place for this, but it was all a bit too flimsy. Maybe I'll have a second listen when that occasion comes :P The Suuns and Theophilus London tracks were the more interesting ones.

:o I'm not that bad! :cry:

hah, I see I missed out a crucial little word there :P Sorry Aoww :sweating:

Sutphin Boulevard: Not a bad little opening number. Liked the little bits played only on the flats and sharps. Nice bass too. In fact it’s growing on me.

Abducted: I really like this – love the female vocals and it reminds me of The Arcade Fire before they drifted towards radio-friendly.

You’re So Cool: Cool it is! In fact as soon as this finished I played it again.

Ghost Train: Nothing special.

An advert for DeadMau5 (No, that’s what came next.)

On A Train: 2 names. Jean Eric.

Arena: Had Zeroes QC for a while now and it’s one of my fave albums of the past year.

Far Nearer: :mellow:

Flying Overseas: Not bad, but not great either.

The End of Time: Foot-tappingly good.

Aroused: No, no, no. Simply awful. I’m gonna play End of Time again (taps foot.)

Norgaard.: Never seen what all the fuss was with the Vaccines. Bit dull.

So I'm receiving it better than Shen or AoWW.

As it were.

Archived