Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
zubi

Fifa ultimate team giveaway

Hey people

I dont really play ultimate team anymore and am happy to give my players away for free! :thumbup:

I've already given away my good players such as fabregas and sneider but have some half decent players left

Van Persie

Anelka

Arshavin

Benzema

Xabi Alonso

Ozil

Pastore

Malouda

Wilshere

Walcott

Alex

Joe Hart

Jaun

Honda

Lisandro Lopez

Vermaelen

De Jong

Hargreaves

Those are the golden boys I remember off the top of my head, I have more so next time im on ill post them.

Also got a few city players

Gally

Wellens

Oakley

Waghorn

Dont ask me about formations and morale... just be happy youll get these players for free.

Please dont get greedy and ask for them all, I want to share the love with you fellow foxes. I'd rather have an orgy than a one night stand so to speak.

my xbox tag is x zubi x

Message me your club name and leave a bronze card on the market for a long time and a high rate, then I'll transfer the cards. Probably do it over the weekend when I get time.

First come first served I suppose :dunno:

Right well so far these players have gone (or reserved as I havent done them yet)

Sven Your Smilin - Anelka and Benzema

Richard - Alonson and Hart

Lcfc22 - V Persie and Lopez

Lcfc22 can you put two players up for sale and let me know who they are and for how much?

my son always on at me to get him some from ebay but tight wallet me never does so would like a couple if possible..

wiltshire + walcott as they from same team.. (unsure if that matters/? lol )

mango n tango is his xbox name..

cheers

my son said hes put a player up.

details are

vitality rushnitskiy

bronze..

club : crylya sovetov

position: st

formation 4.4.2

mango n tango is his player name...

thanks

Hey mate, I tried looking for the player, but there was only one that fit the description, is your sons team name Hooligans LCFC?

Also I cant trade wilshere because hes injured, so Ill just send a bunch of other arsenal players, hope thats ok

Hey mate, I tried looking for the player, but there was only one that fit the description, is your sons team name Hooligans LCFC?

Also I cant trade wilshere because hes injured, so Ill just send a bunch of other arsenal players, hope thats ok

yes thats his team apparently.. yea sure no worries.. he will be well happy anyway..

thanks

edit.. he said he put 6k by mistake.. and its 4 2 2 2 formation??

yes thats his team apparently.. yea sure no worries.. he will be well happy anyway..

thanks

edit.. he said he put 6k by mistake.. and its 4 2 2 2 formation??

Ok i've done it. Best luck to your son :thumbup:

Zubi you got any more players left mate? If so I'll happily take them off your hands :)

I have a ps3 so we'll have to do it over the web app thingy :)

Hey mate

Live Sven your smiling said I cant transfer across consoles even using the online app :(

Sorry about that

Archived