Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Only played the first one about 15 times :thumbup:

Invisible War was pants and I never made it past the first 30 minutes.

Wish I had a better PC to play HR. A 2.8 dual core might struggle. I may have to consider the unthinkable and plump for the xbox version :dunno:

Only played the first one about 15 times :thumbup:

Invisible War was pants and I never made it past the first 30 minutes.

Wish I had a better PC to play HR. A 2.8 dual core might struggle. I may have to consider the unthinkable and plump for the xbox version :dunno:

The gameplay video is the 360 version. It doesn't look too bad.

Human Revolution stands proudly alongside the best in cyberpunk fiction, in any medium let alone just games... So few games allow you to carve a subtly unique path through every single encounter and, while major plot points remain the same, you'll feel like your journey was your own.

XBOX Mag 100%

It is a great shooter, it is a great stealth game, and those parts come together to make it a great RPG. It's a once-in-a-generation kind of game, and the first game in a decade to do everything the original Deus Ex did, and to do almost all of it better

GamesMaster 94%

The trailer is very enticing - I hope it's as great as a game than it is as an interactive movie. biggrin.gif

The game's style reminds me of a mix between the Matrix, Blade Runner and Mass Effect (your choices reflecting different outcomes as you progress).

The character animations don't look as "smooth" as the ones in BioWare's titles, though.

The IGN review is up...

They gave it a 9.

This stood out...

This is especially impressive given Deus Ex: Human Revolution's length; meticulous players determined to find everything, to hack every terminal and pry out every secret, might spend as much as 40-45 hours on their initial playthrough.

Definate day one purchase to end the current gaming drought.

Will tie me over 'til Gears 3 the following month! :thumbup:

Don't suppose anyone knows the control system? I really want this game but I have to be careful with which games I buy as I had a spinal cord injury which I have mainly recovered from, but it left me with very limited hand function (still improving though.) e.g I can't play CoD but I'm fine for FIFA, Assassins Creed and Fallout amongst others.

Yeeeaahh, interesting one that, they sort of took issue with it, not that 8.5 is a bad score,I was sort of worrying about it being like Invisible War but it sort of became clear that this was going to be a quality game that would supass the orginal I was thinking high nines and tens, pretty suprised they've raised that many problems.

I'll still buy it like obviously.

I'm probably going to get it, too. I mean, there's people on the GS forum arguing why it didn't get a 9 or 9.5. lol

It looks brilliant (apart from the facial animation maybe) and leaves you so many choices. As long as the game itself is great, I can live with minor glitches.

Don't suppose anyone knows the control system? I really want this game but I have to be careful with which games I buy as I had a spinal cord injury which I have mainly recovered from, but it left me with very limited hand function (still improving though.) e.g I can't play CoD but I'm fine for FIFA, Assassins Creed and Fallout amongst others.

Can anyone who buys the game tomorrow (or whenever) please tell me the control system for the reason above? Would be much appreciated.

Can anyone who buys the game tomorrow (or whenever) please tell me the control system for the reason above? Would be much appreciated.

Should imagine you'll be fine if you can play fallout, think it's possible to go through the whole game without killing anyone.

Should imagine you'll be fine if you can play fallout, think it's possible to go through the whole game without killing anyone.

I rely heavily on VATS though. I should be fine to sneak around though, so I think I'll probably get it. Worse comes to worse I can trade it back in/sell it.

I rely heavily on VATS though. I should be fine to sneak around though, so I think I'll probably get it. Worse comes to worse I can trade it back in/sell it.

The game is similar to the original in that you can sneak around everywhere if you want. There is an achievement for completing the game without killing anyone bar the four bosses which give you no choice.

From what I have seen of the gameplay the FPS aspect would appear to be more lenient than the original. In the original a fire fight was not an effective way to play the game. In this one it looks more "forgiving". Maybe that's due to the aug's. Don't know. lol

I'll have it later today so I'll be able to give a more reliable opinion.

I would love to get 1000G on this. I was close with Dead Space 2 (over 850G) but I need another 1000G to go alongside AC2. :thumbup: It looks doable although the trickiest are going to be completing it on hardest setting 100G, no kills 100G, no alarms 100G and the multiple endings 50G. :blink:

The game is similar to the original in that you can sneak around everywhere if you want. There is an achievement for completing the game without killing anyone bar the four bosses which give you no choice.

From what I have seen of the gameplay the FPS aspect would appear to be more lenient than the original. In the original a fire fight was not an effective way to play the game. In this one it looks more "forgiving". Maybe that's due to the aug's. Don't know. lol

I'll have it later today so I'll be able to give a more reliable opinion.

I would love to get 1000G on this. I was close with Dead Space 2 (over 850G) but I need another 1000G to go alongside AC2. :thumbup: It looks doable although the trickiest are going to be completing it on hardest setting 100G, no kills 100G, no alarms 100G and the multiple endings 50G. :blink:

Thank you very much mate, much appreciated information. I'm gonna give it a whirl I think- I'll just have to be a sneaky bastard.

Archived