Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

Fifa Street 4 due 2012

Honestly one of the worst series of games I have ever had the misfortune of playing.

Agreed

Every one of these was FAR too arcadey. If you played a mate it almost always ended with the team that scored first winning by one goal. It was like all the basketball games one team scored, then the other and just repeated. And the skills in it were just bollocks. pure and simple.

This one on the otherhand looks alot more realistic and actually might be ok. Depends on A) how easy it is to do the tricks and B) whether they go down the arcade route again.

Think will proberbly be a renter...

pah, if you want a proper football game then get a wii and play super mario strikers - nowt like getting through on goal only for an opposition player to become 50 foot tall and stamp on you, then when getting up get smashed off the pitch by a cow blown onto the pitch.

• 2 months later...

I enjoyed playing FIFA street 1 and 2, but the third was a waste of the money and effort which was used to make it. This one looks much more realistic and i hope they don't but the stupid skills bar in regular games and rather use it in a different game mode/ minigame. It'll be good just to have a normal 5-a-side game for once

Archived