Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdan11

Ian stringer and alan young should be commentators on fifa 12!

Although Stringers points of view may get on my nerves (he always used to protect Weale, we should sign another goalkeeper to "compete" with Weale. No, Stringer, we need another goalkeeper because Weale is useless FFS stop protecting him :@), he is just another passionate Leicester fan.

I love to hear him commentry highlights after coming home from a game, I can remember when we played Tranmere Rovers at home in League 1 and he said something like; "Fryatt has 3 goals for the season, somebody give that boy a biscuit"

lol lol

But not on FIFA, Martin Tyler is a legend. I still regret not having a photograph with him when I saw him outside Old Trafford before a game.

Stringer is undoubtedly a foxes fan as is Young, but their commentating is so irritating it detracts from the listening experience. The best commentator IMHO is Darren Fletcher, used to really like listening on the old station he used to work for covering the East Midlands derbys.

Stringer: It's therrrrrre! Oh wait it's gone for a corner, it looked in. Bad miss from Mills, he has nice hair though.

Young: Now that was a wee bit sloppy. I'd bring on big Stevie Howard.

Other Stringer-isms

He's given it, The referee has only gone and given it...

Radio Leicester 104.9 FM

Free kick referee...

Surely not referee...

Radio Leicester 104.9FM

Alan a word on... (whoever might be up for some criticism)

Radio Leicester 104.9 FM...

That was a foul all day long...

In my book..

Whats the referee given here... PENALTY!!!

Here on Radio Leicester 104.9FM :giggle:

To be fair I guess most commentators would say things along the same lines, but Stringer seems to make them sound faintly bizarre

Stringer is a complete cocksucker. When I first heard him on the radio I thought it was a wind up or some kid from the local school had won a chance to commentate at a game. I recall a penalty awarded against City and Stringer threw a right unprofessional strop and started banging on the desk claiming 'that was never, ever a penalty...the ref has ruined this one, it was going well and he's ruined it.'. It was cringeworthy stuff and I was embarrassed for Stringer.

Stringer is a complete cocksucker :huh: . When I first heard him on the radio I thought it was a wind up or some kid from the local school had won a chance to commentate at a game. I recall a penalty awarded against City and Stringer threw a right unprofessional strop and started banging on the desk claiming 'that was never, ever a penalty...the ref has ruined this one, it was going well and he's ruined it.'. It was cringeworthy stuff and I was embarrassed for Stringer.

You do realise he reads this forum???

Be critical yes, but don't be offensive, no need for that

It would be awesome on Fifa.

Stringer: Thats a penalty!

Alan: No

Stringer: It's definitely a penalty, look, he took his legs out!

Alan: No he didn't.

Stringer: He did, I'm sure of it!

Alan: Nope

Stringer: Well it looked like that from where I was sitting. We'l have to agree to disagree then I suppose.

By the time the penalty discussion had finished, you'd have completed the game already

Ian stringer makes out every goal we score is world class...with his exaggerations half the time and alan young is so biased its unreal....every tackle they make should be a foul and every foul we make should be seen as a good tackle. But what you cant fault the pair of them for is passion. They clearly care about the club...and id take them two over any pair who just commentate in a boring monotomous style...matt piper was a pain to listen too.

Archived