Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stay Positive

Championship Manager - did you cheat against Forest?

Whenever I played Championship or Premiership Manager on the PC, when it got round to any game against Forest, I couldn't bear to lose, so I would always add a new manager into the game, and put them in charge of Forest. Then I would put all their players in ridiculous positions and play absurd formations, just so I could win 49-0 or some other such battering. Then I'd resign the other manager and continue as I was.

Do you think I was getting a little obsessed, or did anybody else cheat against them?

Used to play. I always bought the cut-price ones of a previous season. I managed some non-league team like Nuneaton. Didn't play Leicester cos I wasn't very good. Gave up when clubs like Man Utd and Arsenal turned down my offers for their players. Plus my best players kept getting injured or sent off leaving me having to play players out of position cos there were never players available to buy/loan in the transfer market. :scarf:

Whenever I played Championship or Premiership Manager on the PC, when it got round to any game against Forest, I couldn't bear to lose, so I would always add a new manager into the game, and put them in charge of Forest. Then I would put all their players in ridiculous positions and play absurd formations, just so I could win 49-0 or some other such battering. Then I'd resign the other manager and continue as I was.

Do you think I was getting a little obsessed, or did anybody else cheat against them?

Wow, that game must be seriously old :ph34r:

Sorry Hux :flowers:

Archived