Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Legend of Zelda: Skyward sword

Oooh, I'm tempted by this edition. That wiimote plus is just too awesome......

Never played Legend of Zelda growing up, and my first venture into this series of games was Twilight Princess on the Wii, which I enjoyed. Recently bought Wind Waker, but haven't had time to sink into yet.

Never played Legend of Zelda growing up, and my first venture into this series of games was Twilight Princess on the Wii, which I enjoyed. Recently bought Wind Waker, but haven't had time to sink into yet.

WW is my favourite of the 3D Zeldas. You won't be disappointed!

So you haven't played Ocarina of Time?!!??!?!!!! :o Lucky bastard. You know that means you can actually buy it and play it for the first time! Wish I could relive that.

So you haven't played Ocarina of Time?!!??!?!!!! :o Lucky bastard. You know that means you can actually buy it and play it for the first time! Wish I could relive that.

Not only that, in 3D and better graphics and controls!

I pre-ordered from Amazon for £54 ish.

It is cheaper from Shopto, supposedly £47ish... but I'm not sure I trust them, never heard of them!

The normal game is the usual £30-35.

You will get it faster from Shopto than Amazon. Shopto is the best online store for games.

As for this game, it's been a while since Mario Galaxy 2, this might be worth a punt.

Zelda looks impressive on the Wii U from the games conventions this year. I think Wii U will be a main player next year if, and that's a fairly big IF, it can appeal more to the hardcore. It certainly looks impressive from what I have seen. Will 3rd party parties take to it?

Nintendo need to up the game and now they have the supposed hardware to do this they can no longer rely on gimmicks to progress.

I pre-ordered from Amazon for £54 ish.

It is cheaper from Shopto, supposedly £47ish... but I'm not sure I trust them, never heard of them!

The normal game is the usual £30-35.

I've ordered from Shopto a fair few times and never had a problem :thumbup:

WW is my favourite of the 3D Zeldas. You won't be disappointed!

Coincidentally I actually dug this out to play it about a week ago. I love Zelda games. I can't decide whether to break out Ocarina of Time or Link to the Past next.

I've ordered from Shopto a fair few times and never had a problem :thumbup:

Coincidentally I actually dug this out to play it about a week ago. I love Zelda games. I can't decide whether to break out Ocarina of Time or Link to the Past next.

I've always prefered ALttP. But I'm stuck in the shadow world... :(

I've always prefered ALttP. But I'm stuck in the shadow world... :(

To be fair they're both CRACKING games! I have a game on a Link to the Past, but I'd have to start from scratch on Ocarina of Time (I think I completed it last time I played it).

As for WW, I got the cyclone jobby last night so everything has become immeasurably easier.

Not only that, in 3D and better graphics and controls!

Just started new work after years of studies, and a chunk of my first salary is so close to be used on a 3DS with Oot, but I want see, what Nintendo is up to on the 13th this month, where they have a big announcement. If they are bringing a 3DS lite with longer battery time into play, I might want to wait for that one.

Then again, I have WW lying around waiting to be played.

Still unsure about the collector edition of Skyword Sword. The Zelda wiimote plus is kind of awesome, but do I really need it? What does the music cd contain, because the one from the Super Mario All Stars collection was a tad disappointing.

Just started new work after years of studies, and a chunk of my first salary is so close to be used on a 3DS with Oot, but I want see, what Nintendo is up to on the 13th this month, where they have a big announcement. If they are bringing a 3DS lite with longer battery time into play, I might want to wait for that one.

Then again, I have WW lying around waiting to be played.

Still unsure about the collector edition of Skyword Sword. The Zelda wiimote plus is kind of awesome, but do I really need it? What does the music cd contain, because the one from the Super Mario All Stars collection was a tad disappointing.

The CD is a recording of some orchestra playing all the music from Zelda!

If you don't have a Wii-mote+ (i.e. a Wiimote with integrated Motion+), then yes you do need it!

The CD is a recording of some orchestra playing all the music from Zelda!

If you don't have a Wii-mote+ (i.e. a Wiimote with integrated Motion+), then yes you do need it!

I have the motionplus add-on from both Wii Sports Resort and Red Steel 2, so I'm sorted in that regard. But they are not golden.....

For all those people moaning about having too many good games to buy between Sep-Dec, Soloution, by a Wii, only have to worry about 1-2 purchases a year.

Perfect for someone like me!! :)

Manwell speaks the truth. I don't no anyone that plays the wii often. I haven't touched mine I'n years, especially ecause it looks crap on a HDTV unless u get the add on which I CBa just so I can make one or two games look decent. Nintendo gave up on people who actually like games at the gamecube, though you could argue maybe even the N64 I'n comparison to the ps1 anyway.

Archived