Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stretters91

Fifa BAP Website.Xbox 360

Hey guys

just thought id let you know about this website which is by far the best website for playing online teamplay !

This is where can you manage a team or just be a player and get your team to glory. Ive been on the site since day 1 and its been going for like what atleast 5 years plus !

It is fairly run , and everything is automated.

If your a manager you will trial other players for positions EG: Any. GK, Lm.Striker. What ever position you want to fill in your team. I play CB for Sunderland.

Once you have your team, you will play through a full season playing 3-4 games a week against other teams. You will schedual matches to be played on certain days and times !

Once you 1st start as manager you will have to manage lower league teams , eg league 1 or say udinese,boca juniors. We have a massive range to choose from. Tehn once you prove yourself by winning the league or beating your predicted finish, you can upgrade to championship/Premiership/superleague teams!

Once fifa 12 comes out , we will be playing on there. We are on out last season now for fifa 11 and then we will start the new campaign for fifa 12 !

If you wanna ask anything just ask me here or add me on Xbox Crusher stu

http://www.yourfifaleague.net/index.php

Archived