Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yojoe36

A lot of games between September and December

I'll be getting F1 2011 this year. I didn't get 2010. Don't know why. However this year DRS, KERS and the safety car will be in it, so it should be interesting to play.

It's a shame Forza 4 comes out not too long afterwards, and don't forget the other 50 games coming out soon :rolleyes: I wish game companies would spread their game releases over the year more.

I've only bought DiRT 3 and LA Noire this year, while Battlefield, F1, Forza, Skyrim, Fifa, Resident Evil HD remakes, Modern Warfare 3, Gears of War 3 and Halo CE Anniversary all come out this time of year (No I'm not getting them all. And I'm in no way buying MW3)

I know this time of year is the best market, but still, look at Rockstar. They release their games around spring time, and they're all success'. :dunno:

FFXIII-2 isn't out until January of next year. Also, ME3 to follow in March as that was put back earlier this year. :thumbup:

2nd December according to Zavvi, they are usually accurate :dunno:

Oh well, won't have time for it anyway with all the others

Oh add another... Skyrim grrrr lol

That Jonah Lomu Challenge looks class compared to the licensed world cup game so might give that a bash, not been a decent rugby game since EA Sports and even they weren't great.

Other than that, Fifa 12, F1 2011, Battlefield 3, Deus Ex, Dead Island, FM2012, Skyrim. Any other biggies for the PC as I'm building a new one at the mo?

I'm going to the EuroGamer Expo on the 23rd. Sooo, I'll decide if games are worth the £40 price tag. I hope MW3 is there, so I can slate it, after I've played it

I'll be in debt by November

F1 + Battlefield + Skyrim + Forza + Gears Of War 3 + RE4 HD Remake

40 + 40 + 40 + 40 + 40 + 1200microsoft point? I dunno the actual price yet. (Around £12)

= £212 :o:unsure:

Majority of titles coming out either sequals or rehashed versions of older games.....wheres the originality....

It was disappointing at E3, due to the lack of new IP's being announced. I only can think of Dead Island, and that's not really original, as Zombie's are overused nowadays.

That Jonah Lomu Challenge looks class compared to the licensed world cup game so might give that a bash, not been a decent rugby game since EA Sports and even they weren't great.

Other than that, Fifa 12, F1 2011, Battlefield 3, Deus Ex, Dead Island, FM2012, Skyrim. Any other biggies for the PC as I'm building a new one at the mo?

Ive just pre ordered Rage, will be getting battlefield as well.

Archived