Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Formula 1 2011

Anyone race without racing line on?

Tried it the other day and after 10 laps was surprisingly good, posting some mid-grid times in practice. Takes long enough to learn a track anyway so I don't think I have the patience in every race.

Tried it the other day and after 10 laps was surprisingly good, posting some mid-grid times in practice. Takes long enough to learn a track anyway so I don't think I have the patience in every race.

I only use it to get used to the tracks. I'll be using it for the Indian track this year :thumbup:

Get more of a thrill out of it when you use no racing line. I decided to learn the game without the racing line and obviously use different sorts of breaking points. Ive probably got a little more patience though, i've set a few times in the top 15 in TT.

Can your engine fail amongst other things in this? I'd want it to be as realistic as possible yes if i was leading the race by miles on the last lap and my engine blowing i'd be pissed off but i'd want it like that as that = realism!

Can your engine fail amongst other things in this? I'd want it to be as realistic as possible yes if i was leading the race by miles on the last lap and my engine blowing i'd be pissed off but i'd want it like that as that = realism!

Mechanical problems are included I believe, but you can turn them off if you like.

Never used it, hated it when they started putting it on games, takes something away from the game imo.

Archived