Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Formula 1 2011

This is so hard.

My best achievement so far is finishing 9th with a Force India at Silverstone haha.

That's good? i myself would probably be crashing more times than George Michael

Strongly disliking this game.

Except from the improved handling, i'm constantly getting kicked out of online games (along with others, not necassarily my connection), you can cut so many corners by absolute miles, they havent fixed the penalty system, joining races in the middle of a weekend ****s up the proper qualifying order - twice ive joined games in qualifying and started on pole, sprint games take too long to start (the lobby has to be unmoved for 30secs for it to start!?!?), the host of lobbies have less control over things while still in the lobby, but most of all the most ****ed up thing I could ever have seen. Voting to end qualifying? Which bright spark came up with this, it makes absolutely no sense, and whats worse is that it only needs TWO people to vote in favour and thats it, qualis done. You can get pole by setting the first lap of quali and vote to skip. Of all the decent ideas people have came up with for this game, i'm actually lost for words on how pissed I am with this. The game is absolutely crawling with bugs and glitches.

Loving it so far. I can feel the DRS and KERS working, rather than it being a cheap gimmick.

Will need to play it more though. Only got 2 hours on it. Graphics seem a bit polished compared to last year. I'm going to try and trigger the safety car, next time I'm on it, so how it works and stuff.

I think I need to turn the difficulty up a notch.

Just won the Malaysian race in a Force India, with the fastest lap by 3 seconds. Obliterated everyone.

What difficulty you playing on?

I started with Force India, and finished 12th, at Melbourne

All assists off, except Traction control, which is on medium. With manual gears. Started with 20% laps, but I may increase to 50% sometimes :P

Traded in Driver and got this for a fiver. Big fan although it's bloody hard in the wet! Only done a couple of practice sessions at Melbourne, signed for Williams. My first practice it was absolutely pissing it down! Within my first lap I got the 'Have you considered DiRT 3?' achievement lol.

All assists off, except Traction control, which is on medium. With manual gears. Started with 20% laps, but I may increase to 50% sometimes :P

I'm on Medium at the minute, but I have automatic gears on. I still think it takes skill to get a 1.35 on the Malaysian track though haha, beat everyone else by 3 seconds.

I'll turn it up next track though, I'll just bathe in my own glory for a bit first.

Loving it so far. I can feel the DRS and KERS working, rather than it being a cheap gimmick.

Will need to play it more though. Only got 2 hours on it. Graphics seem a bit polished compared to last year. I'm going to try and trigger the safety car, next time I'm on it, so how it works and stuff.

Do you use a steering wheel?

I played about 6 hours last night split screen full season. It was really good fun and at the core the racing is awesome. However, a couple of things disappointed.

No instant replays??? Tell me if it is hidden somewhere, we had some mad scuffles and pile ups.

No retire from race option. If one player has finished and the other is still going you have to finish. A tad annoying if you are way out of contention.

No safety car??? I don't know if this is only on expert setting but it never came out. We had huge multiple car pile ups.

Minor gripes. Love the game

Which one do you use? I've got the old drive force pro.

The official Xbox one. I assume you have the ps3 version, as "drive force" is the Gran Turismo one, yeah?

I played about 6 hours last night split screen full season. It was really good fun and at the core the racing is awesome. However, a couple of things disappointed.

No instant replays??? Tell me if it is hidden somewhere, we had some mad scuffles and pile ups.

No retire from race option. If one player has finished and the other is still going you have to finish. A tad annoying if you are way out of contention.

No safety car??? I don't know if this is only on expert setting but it never came out. We had huge multiple car pile ups.

Minor gripes. Love the game

I thought pressing back brings up the instant replay, and ability to use flashbacks

I think you have to have do a 50% race to have the safety car come out. Not sure though

I played about 6 hours last night split screen full season. It was really good fun and at the core the racing is awesome. However, a couple of things disappointed. No instant replays??? Tell me if it is hidden somewhere, we had some mad scuffles and pile ups.No retire from race option. If one player has finished and the other is still going you have to finish. A tad annoying if you are way out of contention.No safety car??? I don't know if this is only on expert setting but it never came out. We had huge multiple car pile ups.Minor gripes. Love the game

The safety car only comes out on 20% or above and the instant replay may not be available in split screen :dunno:. It's definitely in single player mode though.

The official Xbox one. I assume you have the ps3 version, as "drive force" is the Gran Turismo one, yeah?I thought pressing back brings up the instant replay, and ability to use flashbacksI think you have to have do a 50% race to have the safety car come out. Not sure though

Ah, ok. Yeah, the one I've got is the older version of the official GT5 wheel.

Did a 50% race in career earlier.

It took 46 minutes!! Came 12th with Force India. Vettel finished 11th .... :unsure:lol

I did it in China, which I hate. So many long and tight corners, and the rain didn't help in qualifying.

Awesome game, I'm enjoying alot.

Archived