Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Kasabian's Velociraptor

It's good that they're trying new things but Switchblade Smiles, Days Are Forgotten, Rewired & Velociraptor are about the only highlights for me. Slight let down after a lot of hype :(

It's so strange how some people's highlights are other's lows.

Personally think the two singles, along with the title track, are the worst of the bunch. The more I listen to it the more I like it.

i like it - although it is a different sound compared to thier older stuff. The start of the album could be anyone really its very 'modern day' sounded with a hint of a kinks/beatles/vaccines As the album goes on there are some cracking songs though. I would say 7/10 but for me they will never do a better album that their first.

Been listening to it a bunch of times over the last 2 days. I don't think that there is any track on there that is weak really. Let's Roll Like We Used To is a cracking opener, Days are Forgotten is probably my favourite track so far, and Goodbye Kiss gets better with every listen. Velociraptor has got to be the silliest song they've ever done, but **** me is it catchy. Cannot stop singing it :giggle: . Should be good for some epic shape throwing when they play it live.

Archived