Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
!-LCFC-!

Who is your favourite Singer or Band?

Kinks/Beatles for me.

Exactly same for me. Your picture of Ray Davies obviously highlights that, I've got Lennon. Beatles are my favourite band of all time. Out of the 4 though, I love John Lennon who is easily me hero.

Some of Lennon's views were political which probably should never have got invoved in but theres nothing taking away his songwriting ability and his songs during his solo career and Beatles career. One of the worst ways to die as well. Legend, hero, idol :worship: God Bless.

I appreciate the music of bands such as The Beatles, The Kinks and The Who. They wrote their own songs as well, don't forget.

Exactly same for me. Your picture of Ray Davies obviously highlights that, I've got Lennon. Beatles are my favourite band of all time. Out of the 4 though, I love John Lennon who is easily me hero.

Some of Lennon's views were political which probably should never have got invoved in but theres nothing taking away his songwriting ability and his songs during his solo career and Beatles career. One of the worst ways to die as well. Legend, hero, idol :worship: God Bless.

I appreciate the music of bands such as The Beatles, The Kinks and The Who. They wrote their own songs as well, don't forget.

and the Stones of course. Just wish more people my age could appreciate them

But agree with the Lennon bit as well, although i agree with most of his political views too!

and the Stones of course. Just wish more people my age could appreciate them

But agree with the Lennon bit as well, although i agree with most of his political views too!

Yeah of coure, and as well as Rolling Stones, also Bob Dylan as well.

I agree with some of Lennon's political views as well like.

Might as well ask me what I want for breakfast tomorrow - it'll be different when the time comes round.

Notable singers for me include:

Mike Patton

Chris Cornell

Margo Timmins

Neil Young

Tom Waits

Mark Lanegan

Alison Shaw

Beth Gibbons

Juanita Stein

Frank Sinatra (in his younger days)

But these aren't necessarily in my favourite bands, which is a different kettle of fish - a band is so much more than the quality of the singing, or indeed, of any of the individual performers, wherein the sum of the parts can be LESS than the whole.

I Don't really have a favorite, i change what i listen to depending on what mood I'm in. My music taste really varies, it's quite strange:

So, my favourites, in no particular order, are:

The Rolling Stones

Owl City

Frank Sinatra

The Beatles

Linkin Park

You Me At Six

The Lonley Island

Don't really rate rapping at all, but TLI just make me laugh everytime.

Why exactly is You and me at 6 on the same list as The Beatles and The Rolling Stones?

I don't even know, i prefer The Beatles and the Rolling Stones most likley being my favourite band, but i don't mind You Me At Six.

Archived