Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny.

To people with Macs

Some of the the slim HPs, Acers & Toshiba's are much, much better looking than the air. The air is just a flat, featureless slab. Next time you're in a computer shop go and look at the new windows laptops with an open mind and you'll see, there's some proper stunners in the line up these days. Apple did lead the way in that style of design, so credit where it's due, but the other manufacturers have already taken it to a new level.

That's just not true.

I appreciate it's cool not to like Apple and be different, but the design can't be beaten. Hence why every company releasing a new laptop/tablet/phone tries desperately to design it like an Apple product.

Anyway, it's irrelevant what the outside looks like on a windows, as soon as I turn it on i'm going to be sick looking at that user interface.

Has anyone got AppleTV? Is it worth it?

My new iPad is amazing, goes great with the MBP :D

I have an AppleTV which I use for Netflicks and very ocassionally for You Tube but as you can imagine the picture is pretty poor on a large screen.

It can be used for streaming your music though an audio system, using the iPad remote app as the interface.

As usual Apple have limited the software to stuff they want you to use, mainly iTunes and Netflicks. I did jailbreak it once and the access to the internet was really poor so I just reset it to Apples defaults again.

Edit, It's hdmi video out only.

You've proved his point then... I don't agree with him, but you don't help the stereotype.

Am I meant to care?

If people post like dicks I will point that out, if they continue I place them on ignore. Anyone continually getting upset about my posting needs to use ignore or get a life.

I'm no posterboy for the Apple movement.

...but the man who goes present shopping is :D

This is true! He has given me the money to buy my next gadget myself, for my birthday. ;)

Archived