Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Dark Souls

First of all, the dragon should only take about 20 - 30 shots at most for the drake sword but need a dexterity of 12 at least, the knight is blocking a shield and is easy to backstab, jus circle him with your shield up and block his attacks, and if you head toward the pikemen in the other direction you will have about 4 normal enemies and a knight to kill but it will bring you out down the side of the church which has a path opposite with a bonfire and blacksmith.

Hope that helps, any questions then ask

First of all, the dragon should only take about 20 - 30 shots at most for the drake sword but need a dexterity of 12 at least, the knight is blocking a shield and is easy to backstab, jus circle him with your shield up and block his attacks, and if you head toward the pikemen in the other direction you will have about 4 normal enemies and a knight to kill but it will bring you out down the side of the church which has a path opposite with a bonfire and blacksmith.

Hope that helps, any questions then ask

Cheers for the heads up.

I now have the Drake sword. :D

The kinght guarding that ring in the burg went :wave:

I am a one man wrecking machine... :thumbsup:

I'm now being owned by the gargoyles... :giggle:

I'm about 9-10 hours atm, I've done 2 of the bosses and 5 mini bosses. The bonfire next to the church has a blacksmith in it who sells a key for 20000 souls, buy it and you can easily obtain souls in that area before you try any other bosses which is what I should of done in the first place.

Crossbow is useless, in the undead burg head out the bonfire area and kill the archer and soldier, then head downstairs to the right and kill the next soldier, from there should be a path to your left with 2 spear soldiers on it, if you kill them and roll on the barrels it will reveal a stairwell with a merchant at the bottom who sells a shortbow, arrows, bolts and a few other helpful items, the drake sword is epic, mainly because you can get it straight after the Taurus demon and it has a basic damage if 200 and only requires 15 strength and 10 dexterity to use it, I'm level 40 and it's still my main weapon.

Crossbow is useless, in the undead burg head out the bonfire area and kill the archer and soldier, then head downstairs to the right and kill the next soldier, from there should be a path to your left with 2 spear soldiers on it, if you kill them and roll on the barrels it will reveal a stairwell with a merchant at the bottom who sells a shortbow, arrows, bolts and a few other helpful items, the drake sword is epic, mainly because you can get it straight after the Taurus demon and it has a basic damage if 200 and only requires 15 strength and 10 dexterity to use it, I'm level 40 and it's still my main weapon.

Awesome thanks, going to get that when I get home from work.

Awesome thanks, going to get that when I get home from work.

The dragon's tail will take about 30-40 shots with the bow and standard arrows. At least it did for me with knight class.

The bow has terrible damage but the advantage of it is that you can draw out one enemy at a time from a small group by hitting one of them from a distance. This evens the odds against groups and you take them out one by one more easily.

The gargoyles are easily beaten with Soltaire. Time to head into the basement of the burg... :thumbup:

its so tough. im struggling to get to the next bonfire after ive been under the bridge.

It took me a couple of hours grinding to get there. Persistence is key.

Since the last post, I dispatched of the Capra Demon on my second try. I've now travelled through the depths a lot - I've been cursed twice and have lost out to the Gaping Dragon four times. Getting cursed is a total pain in the arse. At least I picked up a decent ring which gives you HP each time you kill an enemy. The first time I was cursed I fell through a hole I didn't even see. lol

I've just learnt how to cast fireball spells with my knight. :thumbup:

The npc where the gargoyle was will cure your curse and the gaping dragon kill in human form cause you can summon 2 npc phantoms outside his base, then just watch his moves and keep circling him and each time he rushes get in a couple of attacks, quite easy once you figure it out, when he's at half health it will spew acid that will eat away at your armour and if you chop it's tail off it will give you a axe that's got 350 damage but you need 50 strength

Use the bonfire through the door and get the Mage, cleric, barbarian and nearly invisible thief to follow you and run back towards the entrance an go between the stairs and cliff and they should all run up the stairs and fall off the cliff, it may take a few attempts to learn but it works and gives about 7k in souls each time, then go back to bonfire and rest and they will respawn

6hrs in and have to say this game is awesome, it's like nothing I've ever played before. I found myself switching off on a couple of occasions, before reevaluating and going again.

I'm now at the bell gargoyle boss, I've tried it twice and got toasted twice.... I don't think it's too difficult and I'll clock him in my next 43 attempts!

I never choose warrior class in RPGs, but, I did this time. I'm level 16 with the drakesword. He's a little slow but very strong.

Ok, so the Dragon in the depths is no more. I took him out with a final blow which appears to have almost broken my Drake sword. The durability on it is really low so I made it back very slowly to the firelight shrine with an axe where I guess the best move is to get it repaired by the blacksmith asap.

I will use the 25000 souls to get the key to the gate in the forest. Level up for a while and continue.

Does anyone know the best level to be at to defeat the guy with the lightning prod guarding the entrance to the forest via the blacksmith? He is difficult to take down.

Cheers. :thumbup:

There is no bell in the undead burg, the first boss is the Taurus demon who I could tell you how to beat in under a minute without being hit and go from there, the main reason I've had no real problems is because I've completed demon souls about 15 times, any questions I'm always happy to help

Xbox: Bare Soul

And I thought today's game was bad enough! lol

Then I gets home and swiftly throw away 20000 souls as I'm just about to get that stone for the door in the forest.

I was absolutely fuming. Still am. :mad:

Couldn't believe it.

I'm grinding away again to build them back up - 4800 at the mo. Totally annoyed with it.

I'm struggling with the Capra Demon and the Hydra. I've done everything else until this point apart from heading down the catacombs.

I'm level 45 warrior with drake sword and grass shield. I just got the ring that allows u to carry loads more, but still can't take down the 2 bosses above. Any tips?

Archived