Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Dark Souls

lol

What are the slabs for?

I'm at the demon down in Lost Izalith and I'm struggling again with the fat red dragon beast.

Check the Witcher thread, picked it up today. Need something else more light hearted until the frenzy that is AC3, RE6, Doom 3 BFG edition, Tomb Raider, Dishonored ...what else have I missed? lol

I got interested in this game after reading the witcher thread. might pick it up at the weekend. Is it any good?

if anybody needs any specific items i am willing to give away my entire collection from two of my saves, im level 120 ish on one save and level 70 on another profile and have just about everything going that is not slabs, just message back on here or add me on xbox live, my gamertag is Bare Soul

and does anyone have a +5 crystal weapon i could hold for a sec lol

Why? I have my Xbox 360 Controller plugged into the PC so I can sit back and play it anyway.

Combat seems a bit clumsy from what i've played but only played for a few minutes.

Because the PC version is locked at the internal resolution of 720p (you can download a fix for this, but it still looks awful), the framerate is capped at 30fps, and it plays better with a controller. But yeah, if you install the fix and just play as you are, it'll be fine.

on my current file i'm level 30 and debating wether to kill the gargoyles or wait for the dlc and get back into Demon Soul's

Equipment

full +5 darkwraith set

Miracles: Lightning Spear & Greater Lightning Spear

Pyromancy Glove Ascended +5: Fire Orb & Fireball

Grasscrest Shield +7

Fire Claymore +5

scratch that, i played an hour earlier now level 50 and killed the gargoyles, capra demon, the undead dragon and pinwheel

Now you see this is what I don't get about you lot,

You play for an hour and do all that, I play for 4 hours and just about manage fluking the Gargoyles.

I realise I may have shot myself as choosing to be a knight but still......game is infurating at time and takes up SOO much time that I just do not have.

• 1 month later...

Can anybody recommend how to beat the huge Taurus Demon at the end of the Undead Burg. Id love to get into this game, but i got stuck on this boss and never played it since, tried again last night and just got one shotted every time. Really dont understand how your supposed to beat it.

Archived