Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Dark Souls

Can anybody recommend how to beat the huge Taurus Demon at the end of the Undead Burg. Id love to get into this game, but i got stuck on this boss and never played it since, tried again last night and just got one shotted every time. Really dont understand how your supposed to beat it.

The best way to beat it is to Climb up the towers either side of the bridge and do a jumping attack down on to it over and over again.

I'd reccomend dropping the game now if that is giving you trouble though as it thats actually about as easy as it gets.

The best way to beat it is to Climb up the towers either side of the bridge and do a jumping attack down on to it over and over again.

I'd reccomend dropping the game now if that is giving you trouble though as it thats actually about as easy as it gets.

Well thats just it, i dropped it ages ago because i tried it about 20 times and just got killed, gave it a go last night and still just got my ass kicked. Im a pretty seasoned gamer so i really dont understand why im struggling so much with it. Do you find yourself grinding alot to level up because im not sure if im just trying to rush it too much?

Well thats just it, i dropped it ages ago because i tried it about 20 times and just got killed, gave it a go last night and still just got my ass kicked. Im a pretty seasoned gamer so i really dont understand why im struggling so much with it. Do you find yourself grinding alot to level up because im not sure if im just trying to rush it too much?

I struggle to play it as you do to be honest. I only ever do when I know I've got about 6 hours spare and even then is has other games I want to play competing with it and because it's sooooo much effort to play. As I've said in another thread i've not really helped myself by picking a hard class to play, hopefully I'll be able to pick some equipment up off Frank to make it easier.

But yeah if you look up that tactic on YouTube the Tarus Demon is a piece of piss, the next boss, the Gargoyls. Is Horrendusly hard in comparison. I got extremly lucky in that my game world got invaded by some idiot and then someone else joined and battered him, summoned Solitaire and three of us just about managed them.

what I can give anyone depends on what level you are cause the higher the more stuff I can give as I have a fee higher level characters, best advice I can give is buy the forest seal from the blacksmith near the gargoyles and make the forest covenant warriors commit suicide. it will give you plenty of levels

what I can give anyone depends on what level you are cause the higher the more stuff I can give as I have a fee higher level characters, best advice I can give is buy the forest seal from the blacksmith near the gargoyles and make the forest covenant warriors commit suicide. it will give you plenty of levels

I'll let you know what level I am.....I can still rob achievement weapons and get achievement even though I can't use them??? As I say you can have them back.

if you are a high level I can give everything and if your s low level I can still give a few good things and every achievement weapon to hold unless I don't want it then ya can keep it

Righto just let me know when you're on again!

It wont be a high level sort of 20-30 at most!

Might have a Soul of Manus on my previous character I can give you.

Trying a level one playthrough at the moment - no levelling up and no summoning other players/NPC's. Just defeated the Capra Demon - so far, it's not been to bad, though I am using the ROFAP.

My gamer tag is same as my one on here, Charl91. You're free to have it - all I want is to hold a few weapons to get the achievements for them lol Think I have only done Fire, Raw and Lightning; if you have any of the others I can hold for a second, then that would be good, if not then no worries!

Archived