Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Dark Souls

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm finding hard to get into as well. I want to but it's too boring and repetitive.

It's excellent, unfortuantley it's a chore to play because of the difficulty at times. It does get easier as you get into it though, the Drake Sword is a must for any new player in my eyes, after you get that the whole thing gets better.

It's excellent, unfortuantley it's a chore to play because of the difficulty at times. It does get easier as you get into it though, the Drake Sword is a must for any new player in my eyes, after you get that the whole thing gets better.

Until the drake sword breaks and you have no idea how or if it's even possible to repair items, so you subsequently keep trying to beat thw same boss with broken equipment.

Yes, this is how stupid I was lol

I'm finding hard to get into as well. I want to but it's too boring and repetitive.

Boring is subjective, so fair enough. Repetitive in comparison to what? If you think Dark Souls is repetitive, then you must think that about most games.

Boring is subjective, so fair enough. Repetitive in comparison to what? If you think Dark Souls is repetitive, then you must think that about most games.

Obviously he died so much he is starting at the same bonfire again and again lol

I played Demon's Souls so I could get straight into it as I understood the AI, mechanics, weapon upgrading and scaling and the online play. The tip I would give to newcomers is upgrading weapons take priority over levelling up, the bonuses are leagues apart.

I do! A lot of games bore me nowerdays. I bought the newest tomb raider the other day after a friend recommended it to me which I can't finish. It's so linear - it's almost as if you're on rails, playing through some shitty action film with Dwayne (formerly/currently 'the rock) Johnson. I swear people who play that have never played Uncharted, it's literally the same game.

I haven't finished a game for ages, I play it for a while and just get so bored with samey game play and story lines.

OctoDad and Goat simulator look awesome, if only they were out on the Xbox.

As for the drake sword, I have it but I cannot wield it due to my characters lack of strength. It does look pretty bad boy though.

Archived